Amanda Bynes Gets Fun with "Sydney White"
Again taking part in teen comedy genre, Amanda Bynes has landed a deal to topline an updated version of the "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs" fairy tale titled "Sydney White", Production Weekly has reported.
Scheduled to enter production this January in Florida, pic revolves around a popular college student named Rachel whose status is challenged when White (Bynes) enters the campus and steals attention as well as her would-be boyfriend Blaine away from her. Joe Nussbaum is in charge to direct while Chad Creasey is set to pen the script.
Bynes, a native of Thousand Oaks, California, initially developed her career in entertainment industry through several successful TV shows on Nickelodeon. She is last seen playing Viola Hastings in DreamWorks' rom-com flick "She's the Man" opposite Channing Tatum.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked