Amanda Bynes Gets Fun with "Sydney White"
Again taking part in teen comedy genre, Amanda Bynes has landed a deal to topline an updated version of the "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs" fairy tale titled "Sydney White", Production Weekly has reported.
Scheduled to enter production this January in Florida, pic revolves around a popular college student named Rachel whose status is challenged when White (Bynes) enters the campus and steals attention as well as her would-be boyfriend Blaine away from her. Joe Nussbaum is in charge to direct while Chad Creasey is set to pen the script.
Bynes, a native of Thousand Oaks, California, initially developed her career in entertainment industry through several successful TV shows on Nickelodeon. She is last seen playing Viola Hastings in DreamWorks' rom-com flick "She's the Man" opposite Channing Tatum.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked