Amanda Bynes Gets Fun with "Sydney White"
Again taking part in teen comedy genre, Amanda Bynes has landed a deal to topline an updated version of the "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs" fairy tale titled "Sydney White", Production Weekly has reported.
Scheduled to enter production this January in Florida, pic revolves around a popular college student named Rachel whose status is challenged when White (Bynes) enters the campus and steals attention as well as her would-be boyfriend Blaine away from her. Joe Nussbaum is in charge to direct while Chad Creasey is set to pen the script.
Bynes, a native of Thousand Oaks, California, initially developed her career in entertainment industry through several successful TV shows on Nickelodeon. She is last seen playing Viola Hastings in DreamWorks' rom-com flick "She's the Man" opposite Channing Tatum.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics