Amanda Bynes Gets Fun with "Sydney White"
Again taking part in teen comedy genre, Amanda Bynes has landed a deal to topline an updated version of the "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs" fairy tale titled "Sydney White", Production Weekly has reported.
Scheduled to enter production this January in Florida, pic revolves around a popular college student named Rachel whose status is challenged when White (Bynes) enters the campus and steals attention as well as her would-be boyfriend Blaine away from her. Joe Nussbaum is in charge to direct while Chad Creasey is set to pen the script.
Bynes, a native of Thousand Oaks, California, initially developed her career in entertainment industry through several successful TV shows on Nickelodeon. She is last seen playing Viola Hastings in DreamWorks' rom-com flick "She's the Man" opposite Channing Tatum.
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Features Surprise Return of 'Iron Man' Character
- Jamie Foxx Says Dating at 49 Is 'Tough' Amid Katie Holmes Romance Rumors
- Fans Are Losing It Over Eminem's New Beard - See Their Hilarious Reactions
- Stephen Colbert Announces Plan to Run for President in 2020, Asks Russians' Help for His Campaign
- Tupac Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Creators Slapped With Copyright Infringement Lawsuit
- Caitlyn Jenner Fuels Dating Rumors With This Blonde Beauty
- Snoop Dogg Denies Mocking His 'Nephew' Young Thug in 'Moment I Feared' Video
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Season 9 Finale: Does Your Favorite Win?