Kevin Federline Has An Autobiography in Mind
He was previously a back up dancer and next became the husband of a famous pop star. Subsequently he released his debut solo album, and now Kevin Federline is having an autobiography in his mind.
Publicly announced his plan to write an autobiography, Federline says it will be aimed at letting public know about his life before his marriage to Britney Spears. Despite such fact, the set won't include in it any content relating to the couple's up-down relationship.
"The book is definite. It will be a biography of my life until I met my wife, so people will better understand who I am," Federline told the New York Post. However, "I haven't done it yet. You know, I'll get a ghostwriter in there," the man added.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed