Kevin Federline Has An Autobiography in Mind
He was previously a back up dancer and next became the husband of a famous pop star. Subsequently he released his debut solo album, and now Kevin Federline is having an autobiography in his mind.
Publicly announced his plan to write an autobiography, Federline says it will be aimed at letting public know about his life before his marriage to Britney Spears. Despite such fact, the set won't include in it any content relating to the couple's up-down relationship.
"The book is definite. It will be a biography of my life until I met my wife, so people will better understand who I am," Federline told the New York Post. However, "I haven't done it yet. You know, I'll get a ghostwriter in there," the man added.
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher