Kevin Federline Has An Autobiography in Mind
He was previously a back up dancer and next became the husband of a famous pop star. Subsequently he released his debut solo album, and now Kevin Federline is having an autobiography in his mind.
Publicly announced his plan to write an autobiography, Federline says it will be aimed at letting public know about his life before his marriage to Britney Spears. Despite such fact, the set won't include in it any content relating to the couple's up-down relationship.
"The book is definite. It will be a biography of my life until I met my wife, so people will better understand who I am," Federline told the New York Post. However, "I haven't done it yet. You know, I'll get a ghostwriter in there," the man added.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns