Kevin Federline Has An Autobiography in Mind
He was previously a back up dancer and next became the husband of a famous pop star. Subsequently he released his debut solo album, and now Kevin Federline is having an autobiography in his mind.
Publicly announced his plan to write an autobiography, Federline says it will be aimed at letting public know about his life before his marriage to Britney Spears. Despite such fact, the set won't include in it any content relating to the couple's up-down relationship.
"The book is definite. It will be a biography of my life until I met my wife, so people will better understand who I am," Federline told the New York Post. However, "I haven't done it yet. You know, I'll get a ghostwriter in there," the man added.
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'
- Kate Hudson Looks on Awkwardly as Ex Matt Bellamy Makes Out With Elle Evans in Greece
- Miley Cyrus Will Reportedly Release New Single in October
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation