The Nerds' "Revenge" Postponed
A shocking decision has been taken by Fox Atomic. The studio has confirmed that production on its "Revenge of the Nerds" is halted after Atlanta's Emory University, where most of the film takes place at, backed out of its agreement to permit the shooting on campus.
Reason behind Emory's action is still unclear yet, but it is believed that the refusal was triggered by the disapproval of the institution's officials on the raunchy nature of the flick. Fox itself actually has attempted to shoot the project at other colleges in Atlanta before finally came to a conclusion to shut it down.
Despite the hiatus, all cast and crew thankfully remain intact with Fox, as one of its reps said, still looking forward to release the film in August. However, it will be hard to meet the expectation since winter is approaching while much of the film is set outdoors in autumn, back-to-school weather.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby