The Nerds' "Revenge" Postponed
A shocking decision has been taken by Fox Atomic. The studio has confirmed that production on its "Revenge of the Nerds" is halted after Atlanta's Emory University, where most of the film takes place at, backed out of its agreement to permit the shooting on campus.
Reason behind Emory's action is still unclear yet, but it is believed that the refusal was triggered by the disapproval of the institution's officials on the raunchy nature of the flick. Fox itself actually has attempted to shoot the project at other colleges in Atlanta before finally came to a conclusion to shut it down.
Despite the hiatus, all cast and crew thankfully remain intact with Fox, as one of its reps said, still looking forward to release the film in August. However, it will be hard to meet the expectation since winter is approaching while much of the film is set outdoors in autumn, back-to-school weather.
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters
- Halsey Slams Quavo, Calls Iggy Azalea a 'F**king Moron'
- Choa Announces She's Leaving AOA, Insists It's Not Because She's Pregnant
- Will Jared Leto Reprise The Joker Role for Harley Quinn Spin-Off?
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Posts Lowest Opening in the Franchise
- Ashton Kutcher Claims He Had Hooking Up Agreement With Mila Kunis
- Free the Nipple! Stella Maxwell Goes Braless in Racy Mesh Top
- DeMario Jackson Not Returning to 'Bachelor in Paradise' After Scandal. What About Corinne Olympios?