The Nerds' "Revenge" Postponed
A shocking decision has been taken by Fox Atomic. The studio has confirmed that production on its "Revenge of the Nerds" is halted after Atlanta's Emory University, where most of the film takes place at, backed out of its agreement to permit the shooting on campus.
Reason behind Emory's action is still unclear yet, but it is believed that the refusal was triggered by the disapproval of the institution's officials on the raunchy nature of the flick. Fox itself actually has attempted to shoot the project at other colleges in Atlanta before finally came to a conclusion to shut it down.
Despite the hiatus, all cast and crew thankfully remain intact with Fox, as one of its reps said, still looking forward to release the film in August. However, it will be hard to meet the expectation since winter is approaching while much of the film is set outdoors in autumn, back-to-school weather.
- Bella Thorne Gets Nipple Piercing, Shares Naked Photo
- Is Drake Cheating on J.Lo With This Porn Star in Amsterdam?
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci