Spike Lee and Brian Grazer Bring Up "Inside Man Sequel"
Apparently got satisfied enough with the result of "Inside Man" which has grossed over $183 million worldwide, director Spike Lee and producer Brian Grazer once again are joining forces to develop a follow-up of the flick, Variety has reported.
Though Lee is still in talks to helm the untitled project, he has already worked on the script with the original's writer, Russell Gewirtz. So far, details about this sequel have been kept under wraps, so it is still unclear then whether it will bring back the original's main characters.
Released last March, "Man" is a Universal Pictures production which revolves around a tough detective who is involved in a tense hostage drama that requires him to match wits with a clever bank robber, only to find things heat up after a female power broker suddenly shows up to interfere the game.
- Justin Bieber Appears to Pee His Pants During Outing - And He's Proud of It
- Is Brad Pitt Staying at a Sober House?
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip