Spike Lee and Brian Grazer Bring Up "Inside Man Sequel"
Apparently got satisfied enough with the result of "Inside Man" which has grossed over $183 million worldwide, director Spike Lee and producer Brian Grazer once again are joining forces to develop a follow-up of the flick, Variety has reported.
Though Lee is still in talks to helm the untitled project, he has already worked on the script with the original's writer, Russell Gewirtz. So far, details about this sequel have been kept under wraps, so it is still unclear then whether it will bring back the original's main characters.
Released last March, "Man" is a Universal Pictures production which revolves around a tough detective who is involved in a tense hostage drama that requires him to match wits with a clever bank robber, only to find things heat up after a female power broker suddenly shows up to interfere the game.
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch