Spike Lee and Brian Grazer Bring Up "Inside Man Sequel"
Apparently got satisfied enough with the result of "Inside Man" which has grossed over $183 million worldwide, director Spike Lee and producer Brian Grazer once again are joining forces to develop a follow-up of the flick, Variety has reported.
Though Lee is still in talks to helm the untitled project, he has already worked on the script with the original's writer, Russell Gewirtz. So far, details about this sequel have been kept under wraps, so it is still unclear then whether it will bring back the original's main characters.
Released last March, "Man" is a Universal Pictures production which revolves around a tough detective who is involved in a tense hostage drama that requires him to match wits with a clever bank robber, only to find things heat up after a female power broker suddenly shows up to interfere the game.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy