Spike Lee and Brian Grazer Bring Up "Inside Man Sequel"
Apparently got satisfied enough with the result of "Inside Man" which has grossed over $183 million worldwide, director Spike Lee and producer Brian Grazer once again are joining forces to develop a follow-up of the flick, Variety has reported.
Though Lee is still in talks to helm the untitled project, he has already worked on the script with the original's writer, Russell Gewirtz. So far, details about this sequel have been kept under wraps, so it is still unclear then whether it will bring back the original's main characters.
Released last March, "Man" is a Universal Pictures production which revolves around a tough detective who is involved in a tense hostage drama that requires him to match wits with a clever bank robber, only to find things heat up after a female power broker suddenly shows up to interfere the game.
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary