Latino Business Organization Honors Mel Gibson for "Apocalypto"
His drunken driving arrest and anti-Semitic remarks apparently couldn't prevent Mel Gibson from receiving public's appreciation. The senior actor has reaped his hard work when he was honored by Latino business organization for his upcoming film "Apocalypto."
An Oscar-winning actor and director, Gibson was granted the Latino Business Association's Chairman's Visionary Award. He received the accolade Thursday Nov 2nd at the Beverly Hilton Hotel.
On his highly anticipated movie project, Gibson tend to claim "Apocalypto", set to hit worldwide theaters on Dec. 8, as a "badge of honor for the Latino community."
More Mel Gibson News
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!
- Katy Perry's New Album in the Works, Tour to Follow in 2017
- Justin Bieber Launches Another Bizarre Rant
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards