Latino Business Organization Honors Mel Gibson for "Apocalypto"
His drunken driving arrest and anti-Semitic remarks apparently couldn't prevent Mel Gibson from receiving public's appreciation. The senior actor has reaped his hard work when he was honored by Latino business organization for his upcoming film "Apocalypto."
An Oscar-winning actor and director, Gibson was granted the Latino Business Association's Chairman's Visionary Award. He received the accolade Thursday Nov 2nd at the Beverly Hilton Hotel.
On his highly anticipated movie project, Gibson tend to claim "Apocalypto", set to hit worldwide theaters on Dec. 8, as a "badge of honor for the Latino community."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences