Latino Business Organization Honors Mel Gibson for "Apocalypto"
His drunken driving arrest and anti-Semitic remarks apparently couldn't prevent Mel Gibson from receiving public's appreciation. The senior actor has reaped his hard work when he was honored by Latino business organization for his upcoming film "Apocalypto."
An Oscar-winning actor and director, Gibson was granted the Latino Business Association's Chairman's Visionary Award. He received the accolade Thursday Nov 2nd at the Beverly Hilton Hotel.
On his highly anticipated movie project, Gibson tend to claim "Apocalypto", set to hit worldwide theaters on Dec. 8, as a "badge of honor for the Latino community."
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign