Latino Business Organization Honors Mel Gibson for "Apocalypto"
His drunken driving arrest and anti-Semitic remarks apparently couldn't prevent Mel Gibson from receiving public's appreciation. The senior actor has reaped his hard work when he was honored by Latino business organization for his upcoming film "Apocalypto."
An Oscar-winning actor and director, Gibson was granted the Latino Business Association's Chairman's Visionary Award. He received the accolade Thursday Nov 2nd at the Beverly Hilton Hotel.
On his highly anticipated movie project, Gibson tend to claim "Apocalypto", set to hit worldwide theaters on Dec. 8, as a "badge of honor for the Latino community."
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour