Robert De Niro and 50 Cent to Arrive in "New Orleans"
An unusual big screen collaboration is about to take shape. The Hollywood Reporter has revealed that Robert De Niro and 50 Cent are in final negotiations to take part in police thriller "New Orleans", an action drama of Emmett/Furla Films' production.
Originally titled "Microwave Park", the project follows a veteran officer as he teams up with his new partner to investigate the death of his previous partner who was actually murdered instead of dying in Hurricane Katrina as he has assumed before. If a deal is reached, De Niro will be billed as the cop while Cent as his new partner.
Principal photography on the movie is tentatively slated to start in the eponymous city by February with Tim Hunter directing and Eugene Hess penning the script. Randall Emmett, George Furla, Todd Nealey, Kelsey Howard, plus Mark Kratter are all producing.
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video
- Jennifer Garner Reportedly 'Suspicious' of Ben Affleck's Relationship With His Detox Nurse
- 'Saturday Night Live' Mocks Trump's Inauguration With Shirtless Putin
- Brad Pitt Is Living a Healthy New Life Following Angelina Jolie Split
- New Couple Alert? Iggy Azalea Spotted Making Out With Music Producer LJay Currie in Mexico
- Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Madonna Perform at Women's March on Washington
- Is Ellen DeGeneres' Marriage to Portia de Rossi in Trouble?