Robert De Niro and 50 Cent to Arrive in "New Orleans"
An unusual big screen collaboration is about to take shape. The Hollywood Reporter has revealed that Robert De Niro and 50 Cent are in final negotiations to take part in police thriller "New Orleans", an action drama of Emmett/Furla Films' production.
Originally titled "Microwave Park", the project follows a veteran officer as he teams up with his new partner to investigate the death of his previous partner who was actually murdered instead of dying in Hurricane Katrina as he has assumed before. If a deal is reached, De Niro will be billed as the cop while Cent as his new partner.
Principal photography on the movie is tentatively slated to start in the eponymous city by February with Tim Hunter directing and Eugene Hess penning the script. Randall Emmett, George Furla, Todd Nealey, Kelsey Howard, plus Mark Kratter are all producing.
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers
- 'Good Girls Revolt' Canned by Amazon After One Season Only
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip