Robert De Niro and 50 Cent to Arrive in "New Orleans"
An unusual big screen collaboration is about to take shape. The Hollywood Reporter has revealed that Robert De Niro and 50 Cent are in final negotiations to take part in police thriller "New Orleans", an action drama of Emmett/Furla Films' production.
Originally titled "Microwave Park", the project follows a veteran officer as he teams up with his new partner to investigate the death of his previous partner who was actually murdered instead of dying in Hurricane Katrina as he has assumed before. If a deal is reached, De Niro will be billed as the cop while Cent as his new partner.
Principal photography on the movie is tentatively slated to start in the eponymous city by February with Tim Hunter directing and Eugene Hess penning the script. Randall Emmett, George Furla, Todd Nealey, Kelsey Howard, plus Mark Kratter are all producing.
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months