Robert De Niro and 50 Cent to Arrive in "New Orleans"
An unusual big screen collaboration is about to take shape. The Hollywood Reporter has revealed that Robert De Niro and 50 Cent are in final negotiations to take part in police thriller "New Orleans", an action drama of Emmett/Furla Films' production.
Originally titled "Microwave Park", the project follows a veteran officer as he teams up with his new partner to investigate the death of his previous partner who was actually murdered instead of dying in Hurricane Katrina as he has assumed before. If a deal is reached, De Niro will be billed as the cop while Cent as his new partner.
Principal photography on the movie is tentatively slated to start in the eponymous city by February with Tim Hunter directing and Eugene Hess penning the script. Randall Emmett, George Furla, Todd Nealey, Kelsey Howard, plus Mark Kratter are all producing.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars