Robert De Niro and 50 Cent to Arrive in "New Orleans"
An unusual big screen collaboration is about to take shape. The Hollywood Reporter has revealed that Robert De Niro and 50 Cent are in final negotiations to take part in police thriller "New Orleans", an action drama of Emmett/Furla Films' production.
Originally titled "Microwave Park", the project follows a veteran officer as he teams up with his new partner to investigate the death of his previous partner who was actually murdered instead of dying in Hurricane Katrina as he has assumed before. If a deal is reached, De Niro will be billed as the cop while Cent as his new partner.
Principal photography on the movie is tentatively slated to start in the eponymous city by February with Tim Hunter directing and Eugene Hess penning the script. Randall Emmett, George Furla, Todd Nealey, Kelsey Howard, plus Mark Kratter are all producing.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show