Rapper Snoop Dogg Charged with Weapon Possession
Troubled rapper Snoop Dogg was charged Thursday Nov 2nd with one count of felony possession of a deadly weapon, stemming from a Sep 27th arrest.
Snoop, whose real name is Calvin Broadus, was arrested that day at John Wayne International Airport in Orange County, Calif. after airport security guards found a 21-in. collapsible police baton in his computer case.
If convicted, the 35-year-old rapper could be sentenced to three years in prison. A warrant, with bail set at $150,000, was issued for his arrest. By now on, however, no arraignment date has been set.
More Snoop Dogg News
- Justin Bieber and Skrillex Sued for Allegedly Ripping Off 'Sorry'
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin Reach Divorce Settlement
- Nick Jonas Goes Shirtless in First Trailer for Erotic Thriller 'Careful What You Wish For'
- Johnny Depp Releases Statement Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard