Rapper Snoop Dogg Charged with Weapon Possession
Troubled rapper Snoop Dogg was charged Thursday Nov 2nd with one count of felony possession of a deadly weapon, stemming from a Sep 27th arrest.
Snoop, whose real name is Calvin Broadus, was arrested that day at John Wayne International Airport in Orange County, Calif. after airport security guards found a 21-in. collapsible police baton in his computer case.
If convicted, the 35-year-old rapper could be sentenced to three years in prison. A warrant, with bail set at $150,000, was issued for his arrest. By now on, however, no arraignment date has been set.
More Snoop Dogg News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby