Rapper Snoop Dogg Charged with Weapon Possession
Troubled rapper Snoop Dogg was charged Thursday Nov 2nd with one count of felony possession of a deadly weapon, stemming from a Sep 27th arrest.
Snoop, whose real name is Calvin Broadus, was arrested that day at John Wayne International Airport in Orange County, Calif. after airport security guards found a 21-in. collapsible police baton in his computer case.
If convicted, the 35-year-old rapper could be sentenced to three years in prison. A warrant, with bail set at $150,000, was issued for his arrest. By now on, however, no arraignment date has been set.
More Snoop Dogg News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!