Rapper Snoop Dogg Charged with Weapon Possession
Troubled rapper Snoop Dogg was charged Thursday Nov 2nd with one count of felony possession of a deadly weapon, stemming from a Sep 27th arrest.
Snoop, whose real name is Calvin Broadus, was arrested that day at John Wayne International Airport in Orange County, Calif. after airport security guards found a 21-in. collapsible police baton in his computer case.
If convicted, the 35-year-old rapper could be sentenced to three years in prison. A warrant, with bail set at $150,000, was issued for his arrest. By now on, however, no arraignment date has been set.
More Snoop Dogg News
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes