Rapper Snoop Dogg Charged with Weapon Possession
Troubled rapper Snoop Dogg was charged Thursday Nov 2nd with one count of felony possession of a deadly weapon, stemming from a Sep 27th arrest.
Snoop, whose real name is Calvin Broadus, was arrested that day at John Wayne International Airport in Orange County, Calif. after airport security guards found a 21-in. collapsible police baton in his computer case.
If convicted, the 35-year-old rapper could be sentenced to three years in prison. A warrant, with bail set at $150,000, was issued for his arrest. By now on, however, no arraignment date has been set.
More Snoop Dogg News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'