Three to Spend Time in the "Park"
Finally male actors are included in the cast of "The Girl in the Park." Production Weekly reported that Alessandro Nivola and Elias Koteas have both signed on to join the line up together with "Felicity" star Keri Russell.
With this inclusion, the three thereby become the next addition in the list after Sigourney Weaver and Kate Bosworth, who ultimately are positive to take the two leading roles previously intended for Susan Sarandon and Emily Blunt to play.
A production of Furst Films, the psychological drama concerns Julia Sandburg who has cut herself off from anyone close to her after the disappearance of her 3-year-old daughter 15 years ago. Her old psychic wounds painfully resurface upon meeting a troubled young woman named Louise, leading her to plant an illogical and increasingly irrational hope that she may be the daughter she lost so long ago.
Filming is slated to start on November 13 in New York with Pulitzer-winning playwright David Auburn to both write and direct. For the man, "Girl" will be his feature directorial debut after few years of writing film scripts, like those for "Proof" and "The Lake House."
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris