Three to Spend Time in the "Park"
Finally male actors are included in the cast of "The Girl in the Park." Production Weekly reported that Alessandro Nivola and Elias Koteas have both signed on to join the line up together with "Felicity" star Keri Russell.
With this inclusion, the three thereby become the next addition in the list after Sigourney Weaver and Kate Bosworth, who ultimately are positive to take the two leading roles previously intended for Susan Sarandon and Emily Blunt to play.
A production of Furst Films, the psychological drama concerns Julia Sandburg who has cut herself off from anyone close to her after the disappearance of her 3-year-old daughter 15 years ago. Her old psychic wounds painfully resurface upon meeting a troubled young woman named Louise, leading her to plant an illogical and increasingly irrational hope that she may be the daughter she lost so long ago.
Filming is slated to start on November 13 in New York with Pulitzer-winning playwright David Auburn to both write and direct. For the man, "Girl" will be his feature directorial debut after few years of writing film scripts, like those for "Proof" and "The Lake House."
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'