Three to Spend Time in the "Park"
Finally male actors are included in the cast of "The Girl in the Park." Production Weekly reported that Alessandro Nivola and Elias Koteas have both signed on to join the line up together with "Felicity" star Keri Russell.
With this inclusion, the three thereby become the next addition in the list after Sigourney Weaver and Kate Bosworth, who ultimately are positive to take the two leading roles previously intended for Susan Sarandon and Emily Blunt to play.
A production of Furst Films, the psychological drama concerns Julia Sandburg who has cut herself off from anyone close to her after the disappearance of her 3-year-old daughter 15 years ago. Her old psychic wounds painfully resurface upon meeting a troubled young woman named Louise, leading her to plant an illogical and increasingly irrational hope that she may be the daughter she lost so long ago.
Filming is slated to start on November 13 in New York with Pulitzer-winning playwright David Auburn to both write and direct. For the man, "Girl" will be his feature directorial debut after few years of writing film scripts, like those for "Proof" and "The Lake House."
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie