Three to Spend Time in the "Park"
Finally male actors are included in the cast of "The Girl in the Park." Production Weekly reported that Alessandro Nivola and Elias Koteas have both signed on to join the line up together with "Felicity" star Keri Russell.
With this inclusion, the three thereby become the next addition in the list after Sigourney Weaver and Kate Bosworth, who ultimately are positive to take the two leading roles previously intended for Susan Sarandon and Emily Blunt to play.
A production of Furst Films, the psychological drama concerns Julia Sandburg who has cut herself off from anyone close to her after the disappearance of her 3-year-old daughter 15 years ago. Her old psychic wounds painfully resurface upon meeting a troubled young woman named Louise, leading her to plant an illogical and increasingly irrational hope that she may be the daughter she lost so long ago.
Filming is slated to start on November 13 in New York with Pulitzer-winning playwright David Auburn to both write and direct. For the man, "Girl" will be his feature directorial debut after few years of writing film scripts, like those for "Proof" and "The Lake House."
- Salma Hayek Suggests Donald Trump Tried to Manipulate Her Into Agreeing on a Date
- 'Doctor Strange' Actor Benedict Wong Confirmed for 'Avengers: Infinity Wars'
- Leonardo DiCaprio Had Another Near-Death Experience While Diving in the Galapagos
- Listen to Sia's 3 New Tracks From 'This Is Acting' Deluxe Version
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Set Pics: First Look at Kit Harington in Full Costume
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik