Three to Spend Time in the "Park"
Finally male actors are included in the cast of "The Girl in the Park." Production Weekly reported that Alessandro Nivola and Elias Koteas have both signed on to join the line up together with "Felicity" star Keri Russell.
With this inclusion, the three thereby become the next addition in the list after Sigourney Weaver and Kate Bosworth, who ultimately are positive to take the two leading roles previously intended for Susan Sarandon and Emily Blunt to play.
A production of Furst Films, the psychological drama concerns Julia Sandburg who has cut herself off from anyone close to her after the disappearance of her 3-year-old daughter 15 years ago. Her old psychic wounds painfully resurface upon meeting a troubled young woman named Louise, leading her to plant an illogical and increasingly irrational hope that she may be the daughter she lost so long ago.
Filming is slated to start on November 13 in New York with Pulitzer-winning playwright David Auburn to both write and direct. For the man, "Girl" will be his feature directorial debut after few years of writing film scripts, like those for "Proof" and "The Lake House."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal