Robert Schwentke Comes Closer to "Traveler's Wife"
Looking for his next directorial stint after "Flightplan", Robert Schwentke is currently engaged in final negotiations to helm "The Time Traveler's Wife" for New Line Cinema, The Hollywood Reporter has revealed.
Based on Audrey Niffenegger's 2003 best-selling novel of the same title, the project depicts the impact of time travel to the marriage relationship between a beautiful woman and a man who has a genetic disorder known as "Chrono-Impairment" which causes him to involuntarily travel through time.
Script has already entrusted into the hands of Jeremy Leven to work on while Brad Pitt, Dede Gardner, and Nick Wechsler are all set to produce. In terms of casting, "Red Eye" star Rachel McAdams is also involved in talks to topline the movie.
- Chris Pratt Name Drops Jennifer Lawrence in Christmas-Themed Mad Lib Theater With Jimmy Fallon
- Drake and Aaliyah's Posthumous Collaboration 'Talk Is Cheap' Surfaces Online
- Tom Hanks Puts Emma Watson in Danger in 'The Circle' Teaser Trailer
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Her Curves in Peek-a-Boo Dress After Christmas Concert With Bryan Tanaka
- Watch Fiona Apple Sing Anti-Donald Trump Christmas Carol
- Sofia Vergara Gets Sued by Her Own Embryos as Legal Battle With Ex Continues
- Watch Shawn Mendes Cover Drake's 'Fake Love' on 'Live Lounge'
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Expecting First Child With Wife Joana Pak