Robert Schwentke Comes Closer to "Traveler's Wife"
Looking for his next directorial stint after "Flightplan", Robert Schwentke is currently engaged in final negotiations to helm "The Time Traveler's Wife" for New Line Cinema, The Hollywood Reporter has revealed.
Based on Audrey Niffenegger's 2003 best-selling novel of the same title, the project depicts the impact of time travel to the marriage relationship between a beautiful woman and a man who has a genetic disorder known as "Chrono-Impairment" which causes him to involuntarily travel through time.
Script has already entrusted into the hands of Jeremy Leven to work on while Brad Pitt, Dede Gardner, and Nick Wechsler are all set to produce. In terms of casting, "Red Eye" star Rachel McAdams is also involved in talks to topline the movie.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says