Robert Schwentke Comes Closer to "Traveler's Wife"
Looking for his next directorial stint after "Flightplan", Robert Schwentke is currently engaged in final negotiations to helm "The Time Traveler's Wife" for New Line Cinema, The Hollywood Reporter has revealed.
Based on Audrey Niffenegger's 2003 best-selling novel of the same title, the project depicts the impact of time travel to the marriage relationship between a beautiful woman and a man who has a genetic disorder known as "Chrono-Impairment" which causes him to involuntarily travel through time.
Script has already entrusted into the hands of Jeremy Leven to work on while Brad Pitt, Dede Gardner, and Nick Wechsler are all set to produce. In terms of casting, "Red Eye" star Rachel McAdams is also involved in talks to topline the movie.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby