Robert Schwentke Comes Closer to "Traveler's Wife"
Looking for his next directorial stint after "Flightplan", Robert Schwentke is currently engaged in final negotiations to helm "The Time Traveler's Wife" for New Line Cinema, The Hollywood Reporter has revealed.
Based on Audrey Niffenegger's 2003 best-selling novel of the same title, the project depicts the impact of time travel to the marriage relationship between a beautiful woman and a man who has a genetic disorder known as "Chrono-Impairment" which causes him to involuntarily travel through time.
Script has already entrusted into the hands of Jeremy Leven to work on while Brad Pitt, Dede Gardner, and Nick Wechsler are all set to produce. In terms of casting, "Red Eye" star Rachel McAdams is also involved in talks to topline the movie.
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Jason Statham Welcome Baby Boy. See His First Picture!
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting