Robert Schwentke Comes Closer to "Traveler's Wife"
Looking for his next directorial stint after "Flightplan", Robert Schwentke is currently engaged in final negotiations to helm "The Time Traveler's Wife" for New Line Cinema, The Hollywood Reporter has revealed.
Based on Audrey Niffenegger's 2003 best-selling novel of the same title, the project depicts the impact of time travel to the marriage relationship between a beautiful woman and a man who has a genetic disorder known as "Chrono-Impairment" which causes him to involuntarily travel through time.
Script has already entrusted into the hands of Jeremy Leven to work on while Brad Pitt, Dede Gardner, and Nick Wechsler are all set to produce. In terms of casting, "Red Eye" star Rachel McAdams is also involved in talks to topline the movie.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival