Semi-Naked Brad Pitt on the Cover of Vanity Fair Magazine
The December 2006 issue of Vanity Fair magazine features semi-naked photo of Hollywood hunk Brad Pitt. The photo, pictured the actor standing in nothing but a pair of boxer shorts and a pair of socks, was taken by photographer Robert Wilson in September 2005.
Aside from the fact that his being featured on the magazine cover would help increase the sales of the publication, the actor seemed unhappy at all with that since he never noticed that the photo, for which he signed a legal release when it was taken, would end up on Vanity Fair's cover more than a year later.
On the encounter a spokesperson for Pitt said, "We are very disappointed that Vanity Fair has chosen to put an unauthorized cover on their magazine. It seriously makes me question their integrity and motives." On the other way around, a spokesperson for Vanity Fair insisted that Pitt's managers had been notified on October 5 of the decision to use the photo for its special "art" issue.
The magazine furthermore also said it had obtained the right to use all Wilson's photographs taken as he put together a study of video portraits. "Vanity Fair decided to do a story on Wilson's video portraits and obtained rights to the entire collection of photographs from those sittings, which included Pitt's," the magazine said as quoted by TMZ.
As a matter of fact, by now on there haven't any words on whether or not Pitt's people will bring the case into the court. Let us just see what the future brings.
More Brad Pitt News
- Jessica Williams Is Leaving 'The Daily Show' to Headline New Comedy Series
- Pregnant Alanis Morissette Completely Naked in This Beautiful Underwater Photo
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand