Semi-Naked Brad Pitt on the Cover of Vanity Fair Magazine
The December 2006 issue of Vanity Fair magazine features semi-naked photo of Hollywood hunk Brad Pitt. The photo, pictured the actor standing in nothing but a pair of boxer shorts and a pair of socks, was taken by photographer Robert Wilson in September 2005.
Aside from the fact that his being featured on the magazine cover would help increase the sales of the publication, the actor seemed unhappy at all with that since he never noticed that the photo, for which he signed a legal release when it was taken, would end up on Vanity Fair's cover more than a year later.
On the encounter a spokesperson for Pitt said, "We are very disappointed that Vanity Fair has chosen to put an unauthorized cover on their magazine. It seriously makes me question their integrity and motives." On the other way around, a spokesperson for Vanity Fair insisted that Pitt's managers had been notified on October 5 of the decision to use the photo for its special "art" issue.
The magazine furthermore also said it had obtained the right to use all Wilson's photographs taken as he put together a study of video portraits. "Vanity Fair decided to do a story on Wilson's video portraits and obtained rights to the entire collection of photographs from those sittings, which included Pitt's," the magazine said as quoted by TMZ.
As a matter of fact, by now on there haven't any words on whether or not Pitt's people will bring the case into the court. Let us just see what the future brings.
More Brad Pitt News
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up