Anna Nicole Smith Hospitalized with Pneumonia
She's been undergoing such difficult moments in her life in recent times. Her son Daniel Smith died and the cause of which is still under investigation. In the meantime, she also is facing a paternity battle over her newborn daughter Dannielynn Hope. Now that she's been hospitalized with pneumonia is a bad thing for Anna Nicole Smith after another.
The onetime Playboy Playmate was being treated for pneumonia on Tuesday Oct 31st at Doctors Hospital in Nassau, the same hospital where her 20-year-old son Daniel died under mysterious circumstances in September. "She has a slight case of pneumonia," her new Bahamian attorney, Wayne Munroe, told the Associated Press. "We've had a sudden change of weather here due to a cold snap."
In other Anna Nicole's news, the sexy blonde has broken her silence about the death of son Daniel, having her first interview ever on the incident. In a series of interviews scheduled to begin airing Nov. 2 on TV's Entertainment Tonight, Smith says of her son, "I don't understand why God took him and didn't take me." She, moreover, also says of daughter Dannielynn, "She looks like Daniel" while adding "If I didn't have Howard, or my baby, I wouldn't be here."
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake