Anna Nicole Smith Hospitalized with Pneumonia
She's been undergoing such difficult moments in her life in recent times. Her son Daniel Smith died and the cause of which is still under investigation. In the meantime, she also is facing a paternity battle over her newborn daughter Dannielynn Hope. Now that she's been hospitalized with pneumonia is a bad thing for Anna Nicole Smith after another.
The onetime Playboy Playmate was being treated for pneumonia on Tuesday Oct 31st at Doctors Hospital in Nassau, the same hospital where her 20-year-old son Daniel died under mysterious circumstances in September. "She has a slight case of pneumonia," her new Bahamian attorney, Wayne Munroe, told the Associated Press. "We've had a sudden change of weather here due to a cold snap."
In other Anna Nicole's news, the sexy blonde has broken her silence about the death of son Daniel, having her first interview ever on the incident. In a series of interviews scheduled to begin airing Nov. 2 on TV's Entertainment Tonight, Smith says of her son, "I don't understand why God took him and didn't take me." She, moreover, also says of daughter Dannielynn, "She looks like Daniel" while adding "If I didn't have Howard, or my baby, I wouldn't be here."
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season