Anna Nicole Smith Hospitalized with Pneumonia
She's been undergoing such difficult moments in her life in recent times. Her son Daniel Smith died and the cause of which is still under investigation. In the meantime, she also is facing a paternity battle over her newborn daughter Dannielynn Hope. Now that she's been hospitalized with pneumonia is a bad thing for Anna Nicole Smith after another.
The onetime Playboy Playmate was being treated for pneumonia on Tuesday Oct 31st at Doctors Hospital in Nassau, the same hospital where her 20-year-old son Daniel died under mysterious circumstances in September. "She has a slight case of pneumonia," her new Bahamian attorney, Wayne Munroe, told the Associated Press. "We've had a sudden change of weather here due to a cold snap."
In other Anna Nicole's news, the sexy blonde has broken her silence about the death of son Daniel, having her first interview ever on the incident. In a series of interviews scheduled to begin airing Nov. 2 on TV's Entertainment Tonight, Smith says of her son, "I don't understand why God took him and didn't take me." She, moreover, also says of daughter Dannielynn, "She looks like Daniel" while adding "If I didn't have Howard, or my baby, I wouldn't be here."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'