Anna Nicole Smith Hospitalized with Pneumonia
She's been undergoing such difficult moments in her life in recent times. Her son Daniel Smith died and the cause of which is still under investigation. In the meantime, she also is facing a paternity battle over her newborn daughter Dannielynn Hope. Now that she's been hospitalized with pneumonia is a bad thing for Anna Nicole Smith after another.
The onetime Playboy Playmate was being treated for pneumonia on Tuesday Oct 31st at Doctors Hospital in Nassau, the same hospital where her 20-year-old son Daniel died under mysterious circumstances in September. "She has a slight case of pneumonia," her new Bahamian attorney, Wayne Munroe, told the Associated Press. "We've had a sudden change of weather here due to a cold snap."
In other Anna Nicole's news, the sexy blonde has broken her silence about the death of son Daniel, having her first interview ever on the incident. In a series of interviews scheduled to begin airing Nov. 2 on TV's Entertainment Tonight, Smith says of her son, "I don't understand why God took him and didn't take me." She, moreover, also says of daughter Dannielynn, "She looks like Daniel" while adding "If I didn't have Howard, or my baby, I wouldn't be here."
- Miranda Lambert Already Plans to Get Married to Anderson East?
- New 'Max Steel' Trailer Highlights the Superhero's Origin
- Selena Gomez Reportedly Enters Rehab After Drug Abuse due to Christina Grimmie's Death
- Rick Ross Is Gearing Up for His Next Collab With Skrillex
- 'America's Got Talent' First Five Finalists of Season 21 Revealed
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'