Irish Rockers U2 Plan 3D Concert Film for 2007
Irish rock band U2 is busy working on their first ever 3-D concert film, slated for a summer or fall 2007 release.
The film will be directed by Mark Pellington who began his career by shooting U2's seminal "One" video, and Catherine Owens, a creative director on several U2 world tours.
U2 are currently on the road with their Vertigo tour and over 700 hours of footage for the feature-length film were shot during their shows in South America in February and March. It is said further that the band might take part in the first live 3-D performance projected in theaters nationwide.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars