Irish Rockers U2 Plan 3D Concert Film for 2007
Irish rock band U2 is busy working on their first ever 3-D concert film, slated for a summer or fall 2007 release.
The film will be directed by Mark Pellington who began his career by shooting U2's seminal "One" video, and Catherine Owens, a creative director on several U2 world tours.
U2 are currently on the road with their Vertigo tour and over 700 hours of footage for the feature-length film were shot during their shows in South America in February and March. It is said further that the band might take part in the first live 3-D performance projected in theaters nationwide.
More U2 News
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier