Irish Rockers U2 Plan 3D Concert Film for 2007
Irish rock band U2 is busy working on their first ever 3-D concert film, slated for a summer or fall 2007 release.
The film will be directed by Mark Pellington who began his career by shooting U2's seminal "One" video, and Catherine Owens, a creative director on several U2 world tours.
U2 are currently on the road with their Vertigo tour and over 700 hours of footage for the feature-length film were shot during their shows in South America in February and March. It is said further that the band might take part in the first live 3-D performance projected in theaters nationwide.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie