Nicole Richie Fainted at Hollywood's Up-Market Nightclub Hyde
Only two days after announcing that she was seeking medical intervention to help her gain weight, Nicole Richie was reported fainted in the early hours of Sunday morning Oct 29th at Hollywood's up-market nightclub Hyde.
The socialite was spotted at Hyde, clubbing with some friends when she suddenly fainted at 2 a.m. Her friends accompanying her insisted that nobody call an ambulance so that attention wouldn't be drawn towards the incident.
"An employee approached Nicole and her friends and said he was calling 911. They told him not to make the call and that they would take her to hospital themselves. Then they carried her out of the back door," a source revealed to TMZ.com.
It is not yet confirmed if Nicole made it to hospital. A spokesman for her, however, confirmed the actress was in Hyde for approximately 20 minutes but has denied she collapsed.
More Nicole Richie News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked