Nicole Richie Fainted at Hollywood's Up-Market Nightclub Hyde
Only two days after announcing that she was seeking medical intervention to help her gain weight, Nicole Richie was reported fainted in the early hours of Sunday morning Oct 29th at Hollywood's up-market nightclub Hyde.
The socialite was spotted at Hyde, clubbing with some friends when she suddenly fainted at 2 a.m. Her friends accompanying her insisted that nobody call an ambulance so that attention wouldn't be drawn towards the incident.
"An employee approached Nicole and her friends and said he was calling 911. They told him not to make the call and that they would take her to hospital themselves. Then they carried her out of the back door," a source revealed to TMZ.com.
It is not yet confirmed if Nicole made it to hospital. A spokesman for her, however, confirmed the actress was in Hyde for approximately 20 minutes but has denied she collapsed.
- 'Legends of Tomorrow' Actor Johnathon Schaech Wants to Be the Next Wolverine
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake Presents Rihanna With Video Vanguard Award
- MTV VMAs 2016: Jimmy Fallon Appears Onstage as Ryan Lochte, Throws Major Shade at Him
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Leads Full List of Winners With Six Trophies
- MTV VMAs 2016: Future Performs 'F**k Up Some Commas', Nick Jonas Brings 'Bacon'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Reenacts 'Lemonade' Visuals, Britney Spears Slays 'Make Me'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Alicia Keys Goes Make Up Free as She Honors MLK With a Poem
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech