Nicole Richie Fainted at Hollywood's Up-Market Nightclub Hyde
Only two days after announcing that she was seeking medical intervention to help her gain weight, Nicole Richie was reported fainted in the early hours of Sunday morning Oct 29th at Hollywood's up-market nightclub Hyde.
The socialite was spotted at Hyde, clubbing with some friends when she suddenly fainted at 2 a.m. Her friends accompanying her insisted that nobody call an ambulance so that attention wouldn't be drawn towards the incident.
"An employee approached Nicole and her friends and said he was calling 911. They told him not to make the call and that they would take her to hospital themselves. Then they carried her out of the back door," a source revealed to TMZ.com.
It is not yet confirmed if Nicole made it to hospital. A spokesman for her, however, confirmed the actress was in Hyde for approximately 20 minutes but has denied she collapsed.
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4
- Drake's 'Views' Gets Quadruple-Platinum Certification
- Jimmy Kimmel Selected to Host 2017 Academy Awards
- Back on? Ryan Seacrest Spotted on Romantic Bike Ride With Ex Shayna Taylor in Venice
- Swoon Alert! Michelle Williams and James Van Der Beek Have 'Dawson's Creek' Mini Reunion
- Taylor Lautner Caught Making Out With His 'Scream Queens' Co-Star Billie Lourd
- Liam Payne's Facebook Is Hacked With Porn Images of Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry
- Optimus Prime Wants to Kill Bumblebee in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' First Teaser Trailer