Nicole Richie Fainted at Hollywood's Up-Market Nightclub Hyde
Only two days after announcing that she was seeking medical intervention to help her gain weight, Nicole Richie was reported fainted in the early hours of Sunday morning Oct 29th at Hollywood's up-market nightclub Hyde.
The socialite was spotted at Hyde, clubbing with some friends when she suddenly fainted at 2 a.m. Her friends accompanying her insisted that nobody call an ambulance so that attention wouldn't be drawn towards the incident.
"An employee approached Nicole and her friends and said he was calling 911. They told him not to make the call and that they would take her to hospital themselves. Then they carried her out of the back door," a source revealed to TMZ.com.
It is not yet confirmed if Nicole made it to hospital. A spokesman for her, however, confirmed the actress was in Hyde for approximately 20 minutes but has denied she collapsed.
- Victoria Beckham to Sing Again for 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden
- Tyga Spotted Shopping With Scott Disick Amidst Claims Rapper Is Bisexual
- Charo Threatens to Quit 'DWTS' Amid Complaints of Unfair Scores
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- 'Santa Clarita Diet' Scores Second Season Renewal on Netflix
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday