Nicole Richie Fainted at Hollywood's Up-Market Nightclub Hyde
Only two days after announcing that she was seeking medical intervention to help her gain weight, Nicole Richie was reported fainted in the early hours of Sunday morning Oct 29th at Hollywood's up-market nightclub Hyde.
The socialite was spotted at Hyde, clubbing with some friends when she suddenly fainted at 2 a.m. Her friends accompanying her insisted that nobody call an ambulance so that attention wouldn't be drawn towards the incident.
"An employee approached Nicole and her friends and said he was calling 911. They told him not to make the call and that they would take her to hospital themselves. Then they carried her out of the back door," a source revealed to TMZ.com.
It is not yet confirmed if Nicole made it to hospital. A spokesman for her, however, confirmed the actress was in Hyde for approximately 20 minutes but has denied she collapsed.
- Lady GaGa Is Obsessed With Barbra Streisand
- 'Katrina: American Crime Story' Taps Matthew Broderick to Play Michael D. Brown
- Lauren Graham and Dylan McDermott to Lead FOX's New Comedy Pilots
- Kanye West to Launch Makeup for Men
- Emma Watson Shines Like a Princess at 'Beauty and the Beast' Premiere in London
- Listen to Zedd and Alessia Cara's New Single 'Stay'
- Oops! Gigi Hadid Stumbles During Moschino Show at Milan Fashion Week
- Kris Jenner Is Ready to Fight for Full Custody of Rob's Daughter Dream