"Halo" Movie Suspended!
Losing Universal Pictures and 20th Century Fox as its backups has cost "Halo" more than just a big problem indeed as Peter Jackson along with Microsoft's WingNut Films have just shockingly issued an official announcement stating that the production of the movie is halted.
"At this time Peter Jackson and Fran Walsh, along with their partner, Microsoft, have mutually agreed to postpone making a feature film based on the Halo video game universe until we can fulfill the promise we made to millions of Halo fans throughout the world that we would settle for no less than bringing a first class film to the big screen," so the statement said.
Previously targeted to be released in summer 2008, "Halo" actually has assigned Johannesburg-born filmmaker Neill Blomkamp to direct with Josh Olson reworking on the script originally penned by Alex Garland and D.B. Weiss.
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia
- 'Psychopath' Sulli Gets Blasted for Biting Her Cat
- New Romance? Shirtless Justin Bieber Enjoys Romantic Hike With This Model
- Comic-Con: 'Westworld' Season 2 Trailer Is Violence Galore
- Pics: Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless, Parades Impressive Bum in Thong Bikini
- Song Joong Ki Reveals He Told Song Hye Kyo to Announce Their Wedding Due to Groundless Rumors