"Halo" Movie Suspended!
Losing Universal Pictures and 20th Century Fox as its backups has cost "Halo" more than just a big problem indeed as Peter Jackson along with Microsoft's WingNut Films have just shockingly issued an official announcement stating that the production of the movie is halted.
"At this time Peter Jackson and Fran Walsh, along with their partner, Microsoft, have mutually agreed to postpone making a feature film based on the Halo video game universe until we can fulfill the promise we made to millions of Halo fans throughout the world that we would settle for no less than bringing a first class film to the big screen," so the statement said.
Previously targeted to be released in summer 2008, "Halo" actually has assigned Johannesburg-born filmmaker Neill Blomkamp to direct with Josh Olson reworking on the script originally penned by Alex Garland and D.B. Weiss.
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion