"Halo" Movie Suspended!
Losing Universal Pictures and 20th Century Fox as its backups has cost "Halo" more than just a big problem indeed as Peter Jackson along with Microsoft's WingNut Films have just shockingly issued an official announcement stating that the production of the movie is halted.
"At this time Peter Jackson and Fran Walsh, along with their partner, Microsoft, have mutually agreed to postpone making a feature film based on the Halo video game universe until we can fulfill the promise we made to millions of Halo fans throughout the world that we would settle for no less than bringing a first class film to the big screen," so the statement said.
Previously targeted to be released in summer 2008, "Halo" actually has assigned Johannesburg-born filmmaker Neill Blomkamp to direct with Josh Olson reworking on the script originally penned by Alex Garland and D.B. Weiss.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie