"Halo" Movie Suspended!
Losing Universal Pictures and 20th Century Fox as its backups has cost "Halo" more than just a big problem indeed as Peter Jackson along with Microsoft's WingNut Films have just shockingly issued an official announcement stating that the production of the movie is halted.
"At this time Peter Jackson and Fran Walsh, along with their partner, Microsoft, have mutually agreed to postpone making a feature film based on the Halo video game universe until we can fulfill the promise we made to millions of Halo fans throughout the world that we would settle for no less than bringing a first class film to the big screen," so the statement said.
Previously targeted to be released in summer 2008, "Halo" actually has assigned Johannesburg-born filmmaker Neill Blomkamp to direct with Josh Olson reworking on the script originally penned by Alex Garland and D.B. Weiss.
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World