"Halo" Movie Suspended!
Losing Universal Pictures and 20th Century Fox as its backups has cost "Halo" more than just a big problem indeed as Peter Jackson along with Microsoft's WingNut Films have just shockingly issued an official announcement stating that the production of the movie is halted.
"At this time Peter Jackson and Fran Walsh, along with their partner, Microsoft, have mutually agreed to postpone making a feature film based on the Halo video game universe until we can fulfill the promise we made to millions of Halo fans throughout the world that we would settle for no less than bringing a first class film to the big screen," so the statement said.
Previously targeted to be released in summer 2008, "Halo" actually has assigned Johannesburg-born filmmaker Neill Blomkamp to direct with Josh Olson reworking on the script originally penned by Alex Garland and D.B. Weiss.
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift