Hyde Park and Capcom Constructing New "Street Fighter" Movie
Back in 1994, moviegoers was already presented with a videogame adaptation of "Street Fighter" starring Jean-Claude Van Damme and now a newer big screen version is about to be made through a joint venture between Hyde Park Entertainment and Capcom Ltd..
Tentatively titled the same as the game's name, the project is said to take its focus on the game's most popular female fighter Chun-Li, but plot details are still being kept under wraps though it is revealed that Justin Marks has been appointed to write the screenplay.
Hyde Park and Capcom are reportedly eyeing a 2008 release for the movie to mark the 20th anniversary of the game franchise. So far, names of cast members and director have not yet been announced, so keep sticking to this site for further information on the picture.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'