Hyde Park and Capcom Constructing New "Street Fighter" Movie
Back in 1994, moviegoers was already presented with a videogame adaptation of "Street Fighter" starring Jean-Claude Van Damme and now a newer big screen version is about to be made through a joint venture between Hyde Park Entertainment and Capcom Ltd..
Tentatively titled the same as the game's name, the project is said to take its focus on the game's most popular female fighter Chun-Li, but plot details are still being kept under wraps though it is revealed that Justin Marks has been appointed to write the screenplay.
Hyde Park and Capcom are reportedly eyeing a 2008 release for the movie to mark the 20th anniversary of the game franchise. So far, names of cast members and director have not yet been announced, so keep sticking to this site for further information on the picture.
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?
- 'This Is Us' Stars on Latest Twist: 'I'm Rooting for Jack and Rebecca'
- Watch Justin Timberlake Amaze Las Vegas Crowd in First Full Trailer for Netflix Concert Doc
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens