Hyde Park and Capcom Constructing New "Street Fighter" Movie
Back in 1994, moviegoers was already presented with a videogame adaptation of "Street Fighter" starring Jean-Claude Van Damme and now a newer big screen version is about to be made through a joint venture between Hyde Park Entertainment and Capcom Ltd..
Tentatively titled the same as the game's name, the project is said to take its focus on the game's most popular female fighter Chun-Li, but plot details are still being kept under wraps though it is revealed that Justin Marks has been appointed to write the screenplay.
Hyde Park and Capcom are reportedly eyeing a 2008 release for the movie to mark the 20th anniversary of the game franchise. So far, names of cast members and director have not yet been announced, so keep sticking to this site for further information on the picture.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!