Hyde Park and Capcom Constructing New "Street Fighter" Movie
Back in 1994, moviegoers was already presented with a videogame adaptation of "Street Fighter" starring Jean-Claude Van Damme and now a newer big screen version is about to be made through a joint venture between Hyde Park Entertainment and Capcom Ltd..
Tentatively titled the same as the game's name, the project is said to take its focus on the game's most popular female fighter Chun-Li, but plot details are still being kept under wraps though it is revealed that Justin Marks has been appointed to write the screenplay.
Hyde Park and Capcom are reportedly eyeing a 2008 release for the movie to mark the 20th anniversary of the game franchise. So far, names of cast members and director have not yet been announced, so keep sticking to this site for further information on the picture.
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell