More Stars Becoming "The Jane Austen Book Club" Members
Expanding its cast lineup, "The Jane Austen Book Club" has smoothly added four more Hollywood stars namely Hugh Dancy, Maggie Grace, Kevin Zegers, and Amy Brenneman in its high-profile list already containing the likes of Maria Bello, Josh Lucas, Emily Blunt, Ellen Burstyn, and Jimmy Smits.
Dancy will play a sci-fi fan and computer whiz named Grigg while Grace is billed as the lesbian daughter of Brenneman's character Sylvia, who is left by her husband Daniel (Smits) after thirty two years of marriage, and Zegers as an oversexed teen who gets entangled in a romantic relationship with one of the club's members.
Based on Karen Joy Fowler's novel of the same title, the project concerns six California residents who join a club discussing Jane Austen's novels to unexpectedly face things like affairs and love along the way. Production is slated to begin Wednesday, November 1 in Los Angeles with Robin Swicord to direct from his own screenplay.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support