More Stars Becoming "The Jane Austen Book Club" Members
Expanding its cast lineup, "The Jane Austen Book Club" has smoothly added four more Hollywood stars namely Hugh Dancy, Maggie Grace, Kevin Zegers, and Amy Brenneman in its high-profile list already containing the likes of Maria Bello, Josh Lucas, Emily Blunt, Ellen Burstyn, and Jimmy Smits.
Dancy will play a sci-fi fan and computer whiz named Grigg while Grace is billed as the lesbian daughter of Brenneman's character Sylvia, who is left by her husband Daniel (Smits) after thirty two years of marriage, and Zegers as an oversexed teen who gets entangled in a romantic relationship with one of the club's members.
Based on Karen Joy Fowler's novel of the same title, the project concerns six California residents who join a club discussing Jane Austen's novels to unexpectedly face things like affairs and love along the way. Production is slated to begin Wednesday, November 1 in Los Angeles with Robin Swicord to direct from his own screenplay.
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle