More Stars Becoming "The Jane Austen Book Club" Members
Expanding its cast lineup, "The Jane Austen Book Club" has smoothly added four more Hollywood stars namely Hugh Dancy, Maggie Grace, Kevin Zegers, and Amy Brenneman in its high-profile list already containing the likes of Maria Bello, Josh Lucas, Emily Blunt, Ellen Burstyn, and Jimmy Smits.
Dancy will play a sci-fi fan and computer whiz named Grigg while Grace is billed as the lesbian daughter of Brenneman's character Sylvia, who is left by her husband Daniel (Smits) after thirty two years of marriage, and Zegers as an oversexed teen who gets entangled in a romantic relationship with one of the club's members.
Based on Karen Joy Fowler's novel of the same title, the project concerns six California residents who join a club discussing Jane Austen's novels to unexpectedly face things like affairs and love along the way. Production is slated to begin Wednesday, November 1 in Los Angeles with Robin Swicord to direct from his own screenplay.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars