Peter Sarsgaard Has His Own "Rendition"
Picking up one more bright talent, "Rendition" has satisfyingly added "Flightplan" star Peter Sarsgaard into its cast, which has already consisted of A-list thespians Jake Gyllenhaal and Reese Witherspoon.
A New Line Cinema production, the flick takes its focus on a CIA agent in the Middle East who questions his assignment after observing a secret-police grilling of a suspect in a suicide bombing. Shooting is slated to begin later this fall with Gavin Hood directing and Kelley Sane penning the script.
Sarsgaard, known for often playing dark and villainous characters, made his debut on the big screen in Tim Robbins' "Dead Man Walking" alongside Sean Penn and Susan Sarandon. He received a Golden Globe Award nomination in 2004 for Best Supporting Actor category through his role in "Shattered Glass."
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans
- Stephen Amell and Will Arnett Joke About Making an 'Arrow' Feature Film
- Liam Hemsworth Admits His 2013 Split From Miley Cyrus 'Was Hard'
- Madonna Throws Shade at BET for Diss Over Her BBMA Tribute to Prince