Peter Sarsgaard Has His Own "Rendition"
Picking up one more bright talent, "Rendition" has satisfyingly added "Flightplan" star Peter Sarsgaard into its cast, which has already consisted of A-list thespians Jake Gyllenhaal and Reese Witherspoon.
A New Line Cinema production, the flick takes its focus on a CIA agent in the Middle East who questions his assignment after observing a secret-police grilling of a suspect in a suicide bombing. Shooting is slated to begin later this fall with Gavin Hood directing and Kelley Sane penning the script.
Sarsgaard, known for often playing dark and villainous characters, made his debut on the big screen in Tim Robbins' "Dead Man Walking" alongside Sean Penn and Susan Sarandon. He received a Golden Globe Award nomination in 2004 for Best Supporting Actor category through his role in "Shattered Glass."
- Florida Georgia Line to Perform With The Chainsmokers at the 2017 CMT Music Awards
- Scott Disick Can't Keep His Hands Off Bella Thorne During Intimate Vacation in Cannes
- Ellen DeGeneres to Make Stand-Up Return in Netflix Comedy Special
- Bella Hadid Turns Heads in Daring Dress as She Debuts Short Bangs at Perfume Launch in Italy
- 'Top Gun 2' May Be Directed by Joseph Kosinski, Val Kilmer May Return
- Ariana Grande Postpones European Tour Through June 5 After Manchester Bombing
- A Hero Returns in Darkness in Netflix's 'Castlevania' First Teaser
- Bikini-Clad Ariel Winter Flashes Her Butt as She Kisses Beau Levi Meaden in PDA-Filled Pic