Peter Sarsgaard Has His Own "Rendition"
Picking up one more bright talent, "Rendition" has satisfyingly added "Flightplan" star Peter Sarsgaard into its cast, which has already consisted of A-list thespians Jake Gyllenhaal and Reese Witherspoon.
A New Line Cinema production, the flick takes its focus on a CIA agent in the Middle East who questions his assignment after observing a secret-police grilling of a suspect in a suicide bombing. Shooting is slated to begin later this fall with Gavin Hood directing and Kelley Sane penning the script.
Sarsgaard, known for often playing dark and villainous characters, made his debut on the big screen in Tim Robbins' "Dead Man Walking" alongside Sean Penn and Susan Sarandon. He received a Golden Globe Award nomination in 2004 for Best Supporting Actor category through his role in "Shattered Glass."
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed