Peter Sarsgaard Has His Own "Rendition"
Picking up one more bright talent, "Rendition" has satisfyingly added "Flightplan" star Peter Sarsgaard into its cast, which has already consisted of A-list thespians Jake Gyllenhaal and Reese Witherspoon.
A New Line Cinema production, the flick takes its focus on a CIA agent in the Middle East who questions his assignment after observing a secret-police grilling of a suspect in a suicide bombing. Shooting is slated to begin later this fall with Gavin Hood directing and Kelley Sane penning the script.
Sarsgaard, known for often playing dark and villainous characters, made his debut on the big screen in Tim Robbins' "Dead Man Walking" alongside Sean Penn and Susan Sarandon. He received a Golden Globe Award nomination in 2004 for Best Supporting Actor category through his role in "Shattered Glass."
- Snoop Dogg Unveils Cover Art of New Album 'Neva Left'
- Serena Williams Pens Touching Love Note to Her Unborn Child
- Naughty Ashley Graham Flaunts Major Cleavage While Dancing in Sexy Lingerie
- Kygo Releases Heartbreaking Video for 'It Ain't Me' Ft. Selena Gomez
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Features Shocking Elimination on 'Boy Bands and Girl Groups' Night
- See the Bonding Between Characters in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Featurette
- Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Flaunt Beach Bodies in Skimpy Bikinis During Mexican Trip
- Mel B Claims Stephen Belafonte Is Involved in Porn Industry