Peter Sarsgaard Has His Own "Rendition"
Picking up one more bright talent, "Rendition" has satisfyingly added "Flightplan" star Peter Sarsgaard into its cast, which has already consisted of A-list thespians Jake Gyllenhaal and Reese Witherspoon.
A New Line Cinema production, the flick takes its focus on a CIA agent in the Middle East who questions his assignment after observing a secret-police grilling of a suspect in a suicide bombing. Shooting is slated to begin later this fall with Gavin Hood directing and Kelley Sane penning the script.
Sarsgaard, known for often playing dark and villainous characters, made his debut on the big screen in Tim Robbins' "Dead Man Walking" alongside Sean Penn and Susan Sarandon. He received a Golden Globe Award nomination in 2004 for Best Supporting Actor category through his role in "Shattered Glass."
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'