"Stepfather" Heads to Paramount Vantage
Shifting attention to comedy after its decision to pick up thriller project "Fracture (2007)", Paramount Vantage is set to develop Brian Burns' pitch "Stepfather", a broad comedy feature that takes a look at perfect stepfather's impact on the family dynamic.
"This is sure to be a great film," Paramount Vantage president John Lesher remarked. "It's really relatable, and I can't believe no one's made a comedy about the perfect stepfather when the real father comes home."
No word yet on either cast or director, but it is said that Will Ferrell, Adam McKay, and Chris Henchy will all take seats as producers through their Gary Sanchez Productions.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake