"Stepfather" Heads to Paramount Vantage
Shifting attention to comedy after its decision to pick up thriller project "Fracture (2007)", Paramount Vantage is set to develop Brian Burns' pitch "Stepfather", a broad comedy feature that takes a look at perfect stepfather's impact on the family dynamic.
"This is sure to be a great film," Paramount Vantage president John Lesher remarked. "It's really relatable, and I can't believe no one's made a comedy about the perfect stepfather when the real father comes home."
No word yet on either cast or director, but it is said that Will Ferrell, Adam McKay, and Chris Henchy will all take seats as producers through their Gary Sanchez Productions.
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?