"Stepfather" Heads to Paramount Vantage
Shifting attention to comedy after its decision to pick up thriller project "Fracture (2007)", Paramount Vantage is set to develop Brian Burns' pitch "Stepfather", a broad comedy feature that takes a look at perfect stepfather's impact on the family dynamic.
"This is sure to be a great film," Paramount Vantage president John Lesher remarked. "It's really relatable, and I can't believe no one's made a comedy about the perfect stepfather when the real father comes home."
No word yet on either cast or director, but it is said that Will Ferrell, Adam McKay, and Chris Henchy will all take seats as producers through their Gary Sanchez Productions.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism