"Stepfather" Heads to Paramount Vantage
Shifting attention to comedy after its decision to pick up thriller project "Fracture (2007)", Paramount Vantage is set to develop Brian Burns' pitch "Stepfather", a broad comedy feature that takes a look at perfect stepfather's impact on the family dynamic.
"This is sure to be a great film," Paramount Vantage president John Lesher remarked. "It's really relatable, and I can't believe no one's made a comedy about the perfect stepfather when the real father comes home."
No word yet on either cast or director, but it is said that Will Ferrell, Adam McKay, and Chris Henchy will all take seats as producers through their Gary Sanchez Productions.
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'