"Stepfather" Heads to Paramount Vantage
Shifting attention to comedy after its decision to pick up thriller project "Fracture (2007)", Paramount Vantage is set to develop Brian Burns' pitch "Stepfather", a broad comedy feature that takes a look at perfect stepfather's impact on the family dynamic.
"This is sure to be a great film," Paramount Vantage president John Lesher remarked. "It's really relatable, and I can't believe no one's made a comedy about the perfect stepfather when the real father comes home."
No word yet on either cast or director, but it is said that Will Ferrell, Adam McKay, and Chris Henchy will all take seats as producers through their Gary Sanchez Productions.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes