Vanessa Minnillo Goes "Fantastic"
Straying into the big screen, "Entertainment Tonight" correspondent Vanessa Minnillo has signed on to have a starring role in "Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer", the follow up of last year's hit movie "Fantastic Four."
Lining up with the new cast members such as Beau Garrett and Andre Braugher apart from the original one containing Michael Chiklis, Ioan Gruffudd, Jessica Alba, and Chris Evans, Minnillo will portray the love interest of the Human Torch, played by Evans. However, it's still unclear whether the role filled by the beauty is the same one Garrett was linked to earlier this month.
A production of the 20th Century Fox, the flick is directed by "Barbershop" helmer Tim Story based on the script penned by Mark Frost. Production is currently under way in Vancouver, Canada with an aim to release the movie on June 15, 2007.
Minnillo, a Philippines-born television personality, is widely known for her work as a VJ on MTV and has hosted the network's TRL since 2003. Her other TV credits were appearances on an episode of "City Guys", "That's Life", and "Maybe It's Me."
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones
- Scarlett Johansson Is the Highest-Grossing Actress of All Time
- Real Reason Why Caitlyn Jenner Didn't Attend Khloe Kardashian's Birthday Party Revealed
- Ariel Winter Goes Naked in the Bathtub Days After Breakup
- 'Preacher' Gets Expanded Season 2, '12 Monkeys' Is Renewed for Season 3
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer