Jayden James Federline Is the Real Name of Britney Spears' Baby
It turns out that Sutton Pierce Federline is not the real name of Britney Spears' six-week-old baby.
According to a birth certificate filed yesterday, October 24 at Los Angeles County Registrar-Recorder's office, Spears and her husband, Kevin Federline, have named their second child Jayden James Federline instead.
Signed by Federline on September 13, the certificate also tells that the baby was born at 1:11 a.m. on Sept. 12 at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles. Though so, there is no confirmation yet from the couple as they have opted not to reveal all until their son's pictures appears in People magazine.
"I'm hearing that they'll release pics closer to the [October 31] release date of Kevin's new CD," a source claimed. Well, guess all we can do is just wait and see then.
More Britney Spears News
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture