Jayden James Federline Is the Real Name of Britney Spears' Baby
It turns out that Sutton Pierce Federline is not the real name of Britney Spears' six-week-old baby.
According to a birth certificate filed yesterday, October 24 at Los Angeles County Registrar-Recorder's office, Spears and her husband, Kevin Federline, have named their second child Jayden James Federline instead.
Signed by Federline on September 13, the certificate also tells that the baby was born at 1:11 a.m. on Sept. 12 at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles. Though so, there is no confirmation yet from the couple as they have opted not to reveal all until their son's pictures appears in People magazine.
"I'm hearing that they'll release pics closer to the [October 31] release date of Kevin's new CD," a source claimed. Well, guess all we can do is just wait and see then.
More Britney Spears News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri