Jayden James Federline Is the Real Name of Britney Spears' Baby
It turns out that Sutton Pierce Federline is not the real name of Britney Spears' six-week-old baby.
According to a birth certificate filed yesterday, October 24 at Los Angeles County Registrar-Recorder's office, Spears and her husband, Kevin Federline, have named their second child Jayden James Federline instead.
Signed by Federline on September 13, the certificate also tells that the baby was born at 1:11 a.m. on Sept. 12 at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles. Though so, there is no confirmation yet from the couple as they have opted not to reveal all until their son's pictures appears in People magazine.
"I'm hearing that they'll release pics closer to the [October 31] release date of Kevin's new CD," a source claimed. Well, guess all we can do is just wait and see then.
More Britney Spears News
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune