Paris Hilton Receives Wrath Over Phony Emails
Paris Hilton is facing wrath and fury from her 'friends' at her MySpace account. Several furious sources said that they have been fooled upon an email sent by the beauty which unexpectedly made their email accounts being submitted into a spam list instead.
The angry group claimed that they initially received emails supposedly from Hilton informing they had won an expense-paid trip to meet her, then getting forwarded to a series of pop-up messages and questionnaires asking them to buy products while requesting them to fill in personal information.
What was annoying here is if they refuse to supply the info, the screen will automatically freeze while if the information is supplied, a message will appear and say, "Thank you for signing up for our offers, but all the prizes are gone. Your email is now on a spam list and you win nothing!"
Responding to the matter, Hilton's spokesman assures The Scoop that she in fact had nothing to do with the emails and that someone must have somehow acquired hold of her friends list to perform the nasty trick.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart