Paris Hilton Receives Wrath Over Phony Emails
Paris Hilton is facing wrath and fury from her 'friends' at her MySpace account. Several furious sources said that they have been fooled upon an email sent by the beauty which unexpectedly made their email accounts being submitted into a spam list instead.
The angry group claimed that they initially received emails supposedly from Hilton informing they had won an expense-paid trip to meet her, then getting forwarded to a series of pop-up messages and questionnaires asking them to buy products while requesting them to fill in personal information.
What was annoying here is if they refuse to supply the info, the screen will automatically freeze while if the information is supplied, a message will appear and say, "Thank you for signing up for our offers, but all the prizes are gone. Your email is now on a spam list and you win nothing!"
Responding to the matter, Hilton's spokesman assures The Scoop that she in fact had nothing to do with the emails and that someone must have somehow acquired hold of her friends list to perform the nasty trick.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns