Paris Hilton Receives Wrath Over Phony Emails
Paris Hilton is facing wrath and fury from her 'friends' at her MySpace account. Several furious sources said that they have been fooled upon an email sent by the beauty which unexpectedly made their email accounts being submitted into a spam list instead.
The angry group claimed that they initially received emails supposedly from Hilton informing they had won an expense-paid trip to meet her, then getting forwarded to a series of pop-up messages and questionnaires asking them to buy products while requesting them to fill in personal information.
What was annoying here is if they refuse to supply the info, the screen will automatically freeze while if the information is supplied, a message will appear and say, "Thank you for signing up for our offers, but all the prizes are gone. Your email is now on a spam list and you win nothing!"
Responding to the matter, Hilton's spokesman assures The Scoop that she in fact had nothing to do with the emails and that someone must have somehow acquired hold of her friends list to perform the nasty trick.
More Paris Hilton News
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video