Paris Hilton Receives Wrath Over Phony Emails
Paris Hilton is facing wrath and fury from her 'friends' at her MySpace account. Several furious sources said that they have been fooled upon an email sent by the beauty which unexpectedly made their email accounts being submitted into a spam list instead.
The angry group claimed that they initially received emails supposedly from Hilton informing they had won an expense-paid trip to meet her, then getting forwarded to a series of pop-up messages and questionnaires asking them to buy products while requesting them to fill in personal information.
What was annoying here is if they refuse to supply the info, the screen will automatically freeze while if the information is supplied, a message will appear and say, "Thank you for signing up for our offers, but all the prizes are gone. Your email is now on a spam list and you win nothing!"
Responding to the matter, Hilton's spokesman assures The Scoop that she in fact had nothing to do with the emails and that someone must have somehow acquired hold of her friends list to perform the nasty trick.
More Paris Hilton News
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes