Kate Moss Sparks Further Engagement Rumors
Further speculation on Kate Moss' plan to marry her beau Pete Doherty is coming to the surface. The supermodel has been photographed to wear a 50,000 pounds diamond cluster engagement ring on her finger when the couple wandered the streets of Florence, Italy on Thursday, October 19.
While official statement from the twosome is still awaited, sources close to Doherty remarked that a wedding between Moss and the Babyshambles frontman is expected to be held next year on Moss' 33rd birthday on January 16.
"Pete has bought Kate an engagement ring and has promised her he will stay off the heroin," Doherty's uncle Phil Michels said as quoted by the Daily Mail.
Furthermore, the man added one surprising tidbit to the Mail that Doherty "has confirmed Kate is pregnant." Whether it is true or not, time sure will tell then.
More Kate Moss News
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake
- This Picture of Princess Charlotte Snuggling a Bunny at Playdate in Canada Is Just Too Cute
- Here's What Tim Burton Says About Lack of Diversity in 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children'
- Here's What Happens to Kylie Jenner's Number That Rob Kardashian Leaked on Twitter
- First Look at Justice Society of America in 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' Season 2 Photos
- Tom Cruise Beats the Bad Guys to Death in 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' IMAX Trailer
- The Weeknd Releases New Single 'False Alarm'
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer