Kate Moss Sparks Further Engagement Rumors
Further speculation on Kate Moss' plan to marry her beau Pete Doherty is coming to the surface. The supermodel has been photographed to wear a 50,000 pounds diamond cluster engagement ring on her finger when the couple wandered the streets of Florence, Italy on Thursday, October 19.
While official statement from the twosome is still awaited, sources close to Doherty remarked that a wedding between Moss and the Babyshambles frontman is expected to be held next year on Moss' 33rd birthday on January 16.
"Pete has bought Kate an engagement ring and has promised her he will stay off the heroin," Doherty's uncle Phil Michels said as quoted by the Daily Mail.
Furthermore, the man added one surprising tidbit to the Mail that Doherty "has confirmed Kate is pregnant." Whether it is true or not, time sure will tell then.
More Kate Moss News
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation