Kate Moss Sparks Further Engagement Rumors
Further speculation on Kate Moss' plan to marry her beau Pete Doherty is coming to the surface. The supermodel has been photographed to wear a 50,000 pounds diamond cluster engagement ring on her finger when the couple wandered the streets of Florence, Italy on Thursday, October 19.
While official statement from the twosome is still awaited, sources close to Doherty remarked that a wedding between Moss and the Babyshambles frontman is expected to be held next year on Moss' 33rd birthday on January 16.
"Pete has bought Kate an engagement ring and has promised her he will stay off the heroin," Doherty's uncle Phil Michels said as quoted by the Daily Mail.
Furthermore, the man added one surprising tidbit to the Mail that Doherty "has confirmed Kate is pregnant." Whether it is true or not, time sure will tell then.
More Kate Moss News
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle