Kate Moss Sparks Further Engagement Rumors
Further speculation on Kate Moss' plan to marry her beau Pete Doherty is coming to the surface. The supermodel has been photographed to wear a 50,000 pounds diamond cluster engagement ring on her finger when the couple wandered the streets of Florence, Italy on Thursday, October 19.
While official statement from the twosome is still awaited, sources close to Doherty remarked that a wedding between Moss and the Babyshambles frontman is expected to be held next year on Moss' 33rd birthday on January 16.
"Pete has bought Kate an engagement ring and has promised her he will stay off the heroin," Doherty's uncle Phil Michels said as quoted by the Daily Mail.
Furthermore, the man added one surprising tidbit to the Mail that Doherty "has confirmed Kate is pregnant." Whether it is true or not, time sure will tell then.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!