Judd Apatow Fostering "The Middle Child"
Syosset-born producer/writer Judd Apatow has got a seemingly promising project to develop. "The 40 Year-Old Virgin" script, through his Apatow Productions, has already obtained rights to Jonah Hill's comedy pitch of "The Middle Child" to set it up at Universal Pictures as a big screen feature.
Also attached to star, Hill based the film's idea on his own life experience of having a younger sister who was not born until he turned ten years old. The movie itself tells about a young guy who becomes an outcast in his own family after his younger brother, whom his parents gave up for adoption, returns home.
Apatow, who won an Emmy Award in 1993 for his writing work in "The Ben Stiller Show", started his path in show business during his years at New York's Syosset High School. His upcoming film project "Knocked Up", which he both wrote and directed, will hit theaters on August 17 next year.
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway