Vince Gilligan Spots "Fly on the Wall"
Seemingly going smooth in running his writing career, Vince Gilligan has signed on to rewrite the screenplay of "Fly on the Wall", a comedy project from Universal Pictures that Will Ferrell is attached to star in.
Originally scripted by Neil Tolkin, the movie deals with an anti-social man who slowly learns how to have a successful relationship while learning to truly believe in himself with the help of a talking fly.
Gilligan, known for being a writer/executive producer on FOX's popular series "The X-Files", recently rewrote the script of "Tonight, He Comes" for Columbia Pictures. His other writing works include those for "Wilder Napalm", "Home Fries", and several episodes of "The Lone Gunmen."
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video