Vince Gilligan Spots "Fly on the Wall"
Seemingly going smooth in running his writing career, Vince Gilligan has signed on to rewrite the screenplay of "Fly on the Wall", a comedy project from Universal Pictures that Will Ferrell is attached to star in.
Originally scripted by Neil Tolkin, the movie deals with an anti-social man who slowly learns how to have a successful relationship while learning to truly believe in himself with the help of a talking fly.
Gilligan, known for being a writer/executive producer on FOX's popular series "The X-Files", recently rewrote the script of "Tonight, He Comes" for Columbia Pictures. His other writing works include those for "Wilder Napalm", "Home Fries", and several episodes of "The Lone Gunmen."
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week
- Three Potential Directors Lined Up to Helm 'Captain Marvel'
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans