Vince Gilligan Spots "Fly on the Wall"
Seemingly going smooth in running his writing career, Vince Gilligan has signed on to rewrite the screenplay of "Fly on the Wall", a comedy project from Universal Pictures that Will Ferrell is attached to star in.
Originally scripted by Neil Tolkin, the movie deals with an anti-social man who slowly learns how to have a successful relationship while learning to truly believe in himself with the help of a talking fly.
Gilligan, known for being a writer/executive producer on FOX's popular series "The X-Files", recently rewrote the script of "Tonight, He Comes" for Columbia Pictures. His other writing works include those for "Wilder Napalm", "Home Fries", and several episodes of "The Lone Gunmen."
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo