Vince Gilligan Spots "Fly on the Wall"
Seemingly going smooth in running his writing career, Vince Gilligan has signed on to rewrite the screenplay of "Fly on the Wall", a comedy project from Universal Pictures that Will Ferrell is attached to star in.
Originally scripted by Neil Tolkin, the movie deals with an anti-social man who slowly learns how to have a successful relationship while learning to truly believe in himself with the help of a talking fly.
Gilligan, known for being a writer/executive producer on FOX's popular series "The X-Files", recently rewrote the script of "Tonight, He Comes" for Columbia Pictures. His other writing works include those for "Wilder Napalm", "Home Fries", and several episodes of "The Lone Gunmen."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival