Val Kilmer Takes A Trip to "West Texas"
Moving to independent feature, Val Kilmer has given his agreement to take a starring role in "A West Texas Children's Story", a feature directorial debut of Brad Isaacs who is also on duty to pen the script.
Currently in production in Albuquerque, New Mexico, the picture follows two teenagers as they conduct a cross-country trip in search of adventure and a better life. Matthew Modine, Lara Flynn Boyle, AnnaSophia Robb, and Cayden Boyd are also starring with Polly Platt, Ryan Howe, and Thom Mount executive producing.
Kilmer, a native of Los Angeles, California, first appeared on screen in a TV movie feature titled "One Too Many" before received wide recognition through spoof comedy "Top Secret!" in 1984. He next can be seen playing opposite Denzel Washington in "Deja Vu" which will open in theaters on November 22 this year.
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Kristen Stewart and St. Vincent Make Red Carpet Debut as Couple at Vogue Event