"Prada" Remains As Top International Brand
Remains strong in a relatively quiet session internationally, "The Devil Wears Prada" amazingly continues to seat atop the weekend box office overseas ended October 22, 2006, after its success to garner $18.6 million from 43 markets.
As the runner-up, here comes "Open Season" with $7.8 million it has collected from 25 territories, mostly thanks to a solid no. 1 opening in France followed by former foreign champ "World Trade Center" which this time scored $6.8 million from 38 market, lifting up its total foreign income to $69.9 million so far.
"The Departed " comes next on number four following its fair result in earning $5 million from 14 territories. Right behind this mob saga is Andrew Davis' Coast Guard rescue drama "The Guardian" with $4.3 million from 16 markets to make up the top five flicks of the chart.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'