"Prada" Remains As Top International Brand
Remains strong in a relatively quiet session internationally, "The Devil Wears Prada" amazingly continues to seat atop the weekend box office overseas ended October 22, 2006, after its success to garner $18.6 million from 43 markets.
As the runner-up, here comes "Open Season" with $7.8 million it has collected from 25 territories, mostly thanks to a solid no. 1 opening in France followed by former foreign champ "World Trade Center" which this time scored $6.8 million from 38 market, lifting up its total foreign income to $69.9 million so far.
"The Departed " comes next on number four following its fair result in earning $5 million from 14 territories. Right behind this mob saga is Andrew Davis' Coast Guard rescue drama "The Guardian" with $4.3 million from 16 markets to make up the top five flicks of the chart.
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit