"Prada" Remains As Top International Brand
Remains strong in a relatively quiet session internationally, "The Devil Wears Prada" amazingly continues to seat atop the weekend box office overseas ended October 22, 2006, after its success to garner $18.6 million from 43 markets.
As the runner-up, here comes "Open Season" with $7.8 million it has collected from 25 territories, mostly thanks to a solid no. 1 opening in France followed by former foreign champ "World Trade Center" which this time scored $6.8 million from 38 market, lifting up its total foreign income to $69.9 million so far.
"The Departed " comes next on number four following its fair result in earning $5 million from 14 territories. Right behind this mob saga is Andrew Davis' Coast Guard rescue drama "The Guardian" with $4.3 million from 16 markets to make up the top five flicks of the chart.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal