"Prada" Remains As Top International Brand
Remains strong in a relatively quiet session internationally, "The Devil Wears Prada" amazingly continues to seat atop the weekend box office overseas ended October 22, 2006, after its success to garner $18.6 million from 43 markets.
As the runner-up, here comes "Open Season" with $7.8 million it has collected from 25 territories, mostly thanks to a solid no. 1 opening in France followed by former foreign champ "World Trade Center" which this time scored $6.8 million from 38 market, lifting up its total foreign income to $69.9 million so far.
"The Departed " comes next on number four following its fair result in earning $5 million from 14 territories. Right behind this mob saga is Andrew Davis' Coast Guard rescue drama "The Guardian" with $4.3 million from 16 markets to make up the top five flicks of the chart.
- Justin Bieber Exposes His Upper Thighs During Outing
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M