Scott Alexander and Larry Kareszewski Exchange "Cell" Number
Extending their longtime collaboration in screenwriting, duo Scott Alexander and Larry Kareszewski have signed on to pen together Dimension Films' horror project "Cell", Ain't It Cool News has reported.
An adaptation of Stephen King's novel of the same title released early this year, pic centers on the creepy situation in which human civilization crumbles after a pulse sent out over the global cell-phone network turns every phone user into a zombie-like creature. "Hostel" helmer Eli Roth has been tapped to direct with an aim to release the movie next year as well as to produce alongside Mike Fleiss and Chris Briggs.
Friends since their college years at University of Southern California, Alexander and Kareszewski have worked together for more than one decade, the first being Dennis Dugan's 1990 feature of "Problem Child." Some of their past collaborative writing efforts are those for "Man on the Moon", "Screwed", and "Agent Cody Banks."
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier