Sir David Beckham, Could It Be Real?
Rumor has it that Real Madrid midfielder David Beckham could be knighted. Whispers have been swirling that Prime Minister Tony Blair might recommend Becks for the ultimate accolade in the 2007 New Year Honors.
"Beckham has become an enduring icon of this generation. New Labour's spin doctors know this and are keen to reward him for his endeavors. Such an award would be seen as a popular move to the electorate," said a source to the Daily Express.
While there has yet any official confirmation concerning that matter, it is safe for us to say that if the Real Madrid star became Sir David, his wife Victoria Adams would become Lady Victoria. What an honor?!
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?
- Charli XCX Releases 'After the Afterparty' Feat. Lil Yachty
- Calvin Harris Flirts With Halsey on Twitter
- Kanye West Plays Birthday Video for Kim and Gives Her Shout-Out During 'Saint Pablo' Show
- Get Your First Look at Tessa Thompson as Valkyrie on 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set
- Madonna Lets Photographer Grab Her Crotch During Party. See the Pics!