Sir David Beckham, Could It Be Real?
Rumor has it that Real Madrid midfielder David Beckham could be knighted. Whispers have been swirling that Prime Minister Tony Blair might recommend Becks for the ultimate accolade in the 2007 New Year Honors.
"Beckham has become an enduring icon of this generation. New Labour's spin doctors know this and are keen to reward him for his endeavors. Such an award would be seen as a popular move to the electorate," said a source to the Daily Express.
While there has yet any official confirmation concerning that matter, it is safe for us to say that if the Real Madrid star became Sir David, his wife Victoria Adams would become Lady Victoria. What an honor?!
More David Beckham News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked