Sir David Beckham, Could It Be Real?
Rumor has it that Real Madrid midfielder David Beckham could be knighted. Whispers have been swirling that Prime Minister Tony Blair might recommend Becks for the ultimate accolade in the 2007 New Year Honors.
"Beckham has become an enduring icon of this generation. New Labour's spin doctors know this and are keen to reward him for his endeavors. Such an award would be seen as a popular move to the electorate," said a source to the Daily Express.
While there has yet any official confirmation concerning that matter, it is safe for us to say that if the Real Madrid star became Sir David, his wife Victoria Adams would become Lady Victoria. What an honor?!
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'