Sir David Beckham, Could It Be Real?
Rumor has it that Real Madrid midfielder David Beckham could be knighted. Whispers have been swirling that Prime Minister Tony Blair might recommend Becks for the ultimate accolade in the 2007 New Year Honors.
"Beckham has become an enduring icon of this generation. New Labour's spin doctors know this and are keen to reward him for his endeavors. Such an award would be seen as a popular move to the electorate," said a source to the Daily Express.
While there has yet any official confirmation concerning that matter, it is safe for us to say that if the Real Madrid star became Sir David, his wife Victoria Adams would become Lady Victoria. What an honor?!
More David Beckham News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding