Sir David Beckham, Could It Be Real?
Rumor has it that Real Madrid midfielder David Beckham could be knighted. Whispers have been swirling that Prime Minister Tony Blair might recommend Becks for the ultimate accolade in the 2007 New Year Honors.
"Beckham has become an enduring icon of this generation. New Labour's spin doctors know this and are keen to reward him for his endeavors. Such an award would be seen as a popular move to the electorate," said a source to the Daily Express.
While there has yet any official confirmation concerning that matter, it is safe for us to say that if the Real Madrid star became Sir David, his wife Victoria Adams would become Lady Victoria. What an honor?!
More David Beckham News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns