Hilary Duff Designs Outfits for Barbie Doll
None in this world could stop Hilary Duff from expanding her career. The well-known actress is having her so-called "Stuff by Duff", line of clothes and accessories for teen girls, expanding its market, launching line of doll apparel and accessories.
The pop star has collaborated with Mattel to unveil 11 different head-to-toe outfits under the Barbie Fashions Designed by Hilary Duff label. The collection includes denim pieces, accessories and even faux fur. The set, moreover, is divided into two categories, sweet and rocker.
"When I was younger, I was so inspired by Barbie," Duff said. "She has been a role model for my friends and me. I love her style and her spirit!" Yup, none in this world could stop Duff's move, not even her two alleged stalkers.
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth