Hilary Duff Designs Outfits for Barbie Doll
None in this world could stop Hilary Duff from expanding her career. The well-known actress is having her so-called "Stuff by Duff", line of clothes and accessories for teen girls, expanding its market, launching line of doll apparel and accessories.
The pop star has collaborated with Mattel to unveil 11 different head-to-toe outfits under the Barbie Fashions Designed by Hilary Duff label. The collection includes denim pieces, accessories and even faux fur. The set, moreover, is divided into two categories, sweet and rocker.
"When I was younger, I was so inspired by Barbie," Duff said. "She has been a role model for my friends and me. I love her style and her spirit!" Yup, none in this world could stop Duff's move, not even her two alleged stalkers.
More Hilary Duff News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!