Hilary Duff Designs Outfits for Barbie Doll
None in this world could stop Hilary Duff from expanding her career. The well-known actress is having her so-called "Stuff by Duff", line of clothes and accessories for teen girls, expanding its market, launching line of doll apparel and accessories.
The pop star has collaborated with Mattel to unveil 11 different head-to-toe outfits under the Barbie Fashions Designed by Hilary Duff label. The collection includes denim pieces, accessories and even faux fur. The set, moreover, is divided into two categories, sweet and rocker.
"When I was younger, I was so inspired by Barbie," Duff said. "She has been a role model for my friends and me. I love her style and her spirit!" Yup, none in this world could stop Duff's move, not even her two alleged stalkers.
More Hilary Duff News
- 'Full Frontal with Samantha Bee' Resurrects Will Ferrel's Dubya Impersonation in 'Not WHCD'
- Liam Payne and Cheryl's Baby Name Allegedly Revealed
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld and Alessia Cara's Performances at 2017 Radio Disney Music Awards
- Are They Splitting Up? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Have 'Explosive' Fights
- 'Fate of the Furious' Stays Atop Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend, Passes $1B Worlwide
- 'Last Ship' Halts Production as Eric Dane Battles Depression
- Little Mix, Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars Among Winners at Radio Disney Music Awards 2017
- Radio Disney Music Awards 2017: Noah Cyrus, Camila Cabello and Sabrina Carpenter Stun on Red Carpet