Hilary Duff Designs Outfits for Barbie Doll
None in this world could stop Hilary Duff from expanding her career. The well-known actress is having her so-called "Stuff by Duff", line of clothes and accessories for teen girls, expanding its market, launching line of doll apparel and accessories.
The pop star has collaborated with Mattel to unveil 11 different head-to-toe outfits under the Barbie Fashions Designed by Hilary Duff label. The collection includes denim pieces, accessories and even faux fur. The set, moreover, is divided into two categories, sweet and rocker.
"When I was younger, I was so inspired by Barbie," Duff said. "She has been a role model for my friends and me. I love her style and her spirit!" Yup, none in this world could stop Duff's move, not even her two alleged stalkers.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce