Hilary Duff Designs Outfits for Barbie Doll
None in this world could stop Hilary Duff from expanding her career. The well-known actress is having her so-called "Stuff by Duff", line of clothes and accessories for teen girls, expanding its market, launching line of doll apparel and accessories.
The pop star has collaborated with Mattel to unveil 11 different head-to-toe outfits under the Barbie Fashions Designed by Hilary Duff label. The collection includes denim pieces, accessories and even faux fur. The set, moreover, is divided into two categories, sweet and rocker.
"When I was younger, I was so inspired by Barbie," Duff said. "She has been a role model for my friends and me. I love her style and her spirit!" Yup, none in this world could stop Duff's move, not even her two alleged stalkers.
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too