Melissa Etheridge and Partner Welcome Twins
It is a double happiness for Melissa Etheridge and her partner Tammy Lynn Michaels. The same-sex couple joyfully welcomed baby twins, one boy named Miller Steven and one girl called Johnnie Rose, Tuesday Oct 17th.
Both son and daughter are in excellent health, according to their rep. "The creation of life brings about immeasurable love and pours hope into the future," the couple said in a statement. "The joy will help carry us through our upcoming sleepless nights."
Etheridge, a singer and Tammy, an actress tied the knot in 2003 in Malibu. Etheridge already has two children from a previous relationship with Julie Cypher: daughter Bailey Jean, 9, and son Beckett, 7.
More Melissa Etheridge News
- Corey Gamble Reportedly Cheats on Kris Jenner With Kourtney Kardashian - Is It True?
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans