Melissa Etheridge and Partner Welcome Twins
It is a double happiness for Melissa Etheridge and her partner Tammy Lynn Michaels. The same-sex couple joyfully welcomed baby twins, one boy named Miller Steven and one girl called Johnnie Rose, Tuesday Oct 17th.
Both son and daughter are in excellent health, according to their rep. "The creation of life brings about immeasurable love and pours hope into the future," the couple said in a statement. "The joy will help carry us through our upcoming sleepless nights."
Etheridge, a singer and Tammy, an actress tied the knot in 2003 in Malibu. Etheridge already has two children from a previous relationship with Julie Cypher: daughter Bailey Jean, 9, and son Beckett, 7.
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It
- Scott Disick Hangs Out With Khloe Kardashian Look-Alike in the Beverly Hills Hotel
- Has Zoe Saldana Revealed 'Avengers 4' Title?
- Kendrick Lamar Announces 'The Damn. Tour' Dates