Melissa Etheridge and Partner Welcome Twins
It is a double happiness for Melissa Etheridge and her partner Tammy Lynn Michaels. The same-sex couple joyfully welcomed baby twins, one boy named Miller Steven and one girl called Johnnie Rose, Tuesday Oct 17th.
Both son and daughter are in excellent health, according to their rep. "The creation of life brings about immeasurable love and pours hope into the future," the couple said in a statement. "The joy will help carry us through our upcoming sleepless nights."
Etheridge, a singer and Tammy, an actress tied the knot in 2003 in Malibu. Etheridge already has two children from a previous relationship with Julie Cypher: daughter Bailey Jean, 9, and son Beckett, 7.
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake