Country Singer Keith Urban Checks Into Rehab
What is it about Keith Urban that's so hot? It is about his entering rehab for alcohol abuse. The country singer has checked himself into a rehabilitation treatment center Thursday night Oct 19th with his wife Nicole Kidman by his side.
Concerning this, the Grammy-winning singer goes on saying through a statement released Friday, "I deeply regret the hurt this has caused Nicole and the ones that love and support me. One can never let one's guard down on recovery, and I'm afraid that I have."
The name and location of the facility remained undisclosed. Meanwhile, it is already confirmed that Urban's new CD "Love, Pain & the whole crazy thing" will be released Nov. 7 as scheduled. However, the star would have to postpone all upcoming promotional appearances, including a scheduled appearance on the Country Music Association awards next month.
More Keith Urban News
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'