Country Singer Keith Urban Checks Into Rehab
What is it about Keith Urban that's so hot? It is about his entering rehab for alcohol abuse. The country singer has checked himself into a rehabilitation treatment center Thursday night Oct 19th with his wife Nicole Kidman by his side.
Concerning this, the Grammy-winning singer goes on saying through a statement released Friday, "I deeply regret the hurt this has caused Nicole and the ones that love and support me. One can never let one's guard down on recovery, and I'm afraid that I have."
The name and location of the facility remained undisclosed. Meanwhile, it is already confirmed that Urban's new CD "Love, Pain & the whole crazy thing" will be released Nov. 7 as scheduled. However, the star would have to postpone all upcoming promotional appearances, including a scheduled appearance on the Country Music Association awards next month.
More Keith Urban News
- 'The Flash' Season 3 Finale Confirms the Twisted Theory, Reveals Real Victim
- 'American Crime Story': Get Official First Look at Penelope Cruz as Donatella Versace
- Hollywood Mourns the Death of James Bond Star Roger Moore
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members