Country Singer Keith Urban Checks Into Rehab
What is it about Keith Urban that's so hot? It is about his entering rehab for alcohol abuse. The country singer has checked himself into a rehabilitation treatment center Thursday night Oct 19th with his wife Nicole Kidman by his side.
Concerning this, the Grammy-winning singer goes on saying through a statement released Friday, "I deeply regret the hurt this has caused Nicole and the ones that love and support me. One can never let one's guard down on recovery, and I'm afraid that I have."
The name and location of the facility remained undisclosed. Meanwhile, it is already confirmed that Urban's new CD "Love, Pain & the whole crazy thing" will be released Nov. 7 as scheduled. However, the star would have to postpone all upcoming promotional appearances, including a scheduled appearance on the Country Music Association awards next month.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip