Country Singer Keith Urban Checks Into Rehab
What is it about Keith Urban that's so hot? It is about his entering rehab for alcohol abuse. The country singer has checked himself into a rehabilitation treatment center Thursday night Oct 19th with his wife Nicole Kidman by his side.
Concerning this, the Grammy-winning singer goes on saying through a statement released Friday, "I deeply regret the hurt this has caused Nicole and the ones that love and support me. One can never let one's guard down on recovery, and I'm afraid that I have."
The name and location of the facility remained undisclosed. Meanwhile, it is already confirmed that Urban's new CD "Love, Pain & the whole crazy thing" will be released Nov. 7 as scheduled. However, the star would have to postpone all upcoming promotional appearances, including a scheduled appearance on the Country Music Association awards next month.
More Keith Urban News
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly Had a Fight at Cannes
- Johnny Depp Looks Dispirited While Leaving His Hotel in Frankfurt
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Tops Memorial Day Box Office, 'Alice Through the Looking Glass' Bombs
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director