Country Singer Keith Urban Checks Into Rehab
What is it about Keith Urban that's so hot? It is about his entering rehab for alcohol abuse. The country singer has checked himself into a rehabilitation treatment center Thursday night Oct 19th with his wife Nicole Kidman by his side.
Concerning this, the Grammy-winning singer goes on saying through a statement released Friday, "I deeply regret the hurt this has caused Nicole and the ones that love and support me. One can never let one's guard down on recovery, and I'm afraid that I have."
The name and location of the facility remained undisclosed. Meanwhile, it is already confirmed that Urban's new CD "Love, Pain & the whole crazy thing" will be released Nov. 7 as scheduled. However, the star would have to postpone all upcoming promotional appearances, including a scheduled appearance on the Country Music Association awards next month.
More Keith Urban News
- Kylie Jenner Launches Kyshadow Collection
- Rob Kardashian Fights With Blac Chyna, Deletes All Signs of Her on Instagram
- Four New Christina Grimmie Music Videos Will Be Released in August
- Justin Timberlake's Fan Arrested After Slapping the Singer at Golf Tournament
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures