Timothy Olyphant and Mary Elizabeth Winstead Struggle to "Live Free"
Completing its cast, "Live Free or Die Hard" has smoothly added two more stars namely Timothy Olyphant and Mary Elizabeth Winstead in the lineup, The Hollywood Reporter has revealed.
Olyphant, who this time stands on antagonist side, will portray the nemesis of lead character John McClane, played by Bruce Willis while Winstead is billed as McClane's daughter. Justin Long, Jeffrey Wright, and Maggie Q are also starring.
Production is currently under way in Los Angeles to meet a June 2007 release with Len Wiseman at helm and Mark Bomback writing the script. Meanwhile Willis is also set to produce alongside John McTiernan and Arnold Rifkin.
Olyphant, a Honolulu-born actor, is last seen on the big screen playing opposite Elisha Cuthbert in "The Girl Next Door." As for Winstead, the beauty recently acted as the female lead in "Final Destination 3" for New Line Cinema.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage