Timothy Olyphant and Mary Elizabeth Winstead Struggle to "Live Free"
Completing its cast, "Live Free or Die Hard" has smoothly added two more stars namely Timothy Olyphant and Mary Elizabeth Winstead in the lineup, The Hollywood Reporter has revealed.
Olyphant, who this time stands on antagonist side, will portray the nemesis of lead character John McClane, played by Bruce Willis while Winstead is billed as McClane's daughter. Justin Long, Jeffrey Wright, and Maggie Q are also starring.
Production is currently under way in Los Angeles to meet a June 2007 release with Len Wiseman at helm and Mark Bomback writing the script. Meanwhile Willis is also set to produce alongside John McTiernan and Arnold Rifkin.
Olyphant, a Honolulu-born actor, is last seen on the big screen playing opposite Elisha Cuthbert in "The Girl Next Door." As for Winstead, the beauty recently acted as the female lead in "Final Destination 3" for New Line Cinema.
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked
- North West Serves as Flower Girl at a Wedding and Dances Adorably at the Party
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups