Timothy Olyphant and Mary Elizabeth Winstead Struggle to "Live Free"
Completing its cast, "Live Free or Die Hard" has smoothly added two more stars namely Timothy Olyphant and Mary Elizabeth Winstead in the lineup, The Hollywood Reporter has revealed.
Olyphant, who this time stands on antagonist side, will portray the nemesis of lead character John McClane, played by Bruce Willis while Winstead is billed as McClane's daughter. Justin Long, Jeffrey Wright, and Maggie Q are also starring.
Production is currently under way in Los Angeles to meet a June 2007 release with Len Wiseman at helm and Mark Bomback writing the script. Meanwhile Willis is also set to produce alongside John McTiernan and Arnold Rifkin.
Olyphant, a Honolulu-born actor, is last seen on the big screen playing opposite Elisha Cuthbert in "The Girl Next Door." As for Winstead, the beauty recently acted as the female lead in "Final Destination 3" for New Line Cinema.
- Laura Prepon Expecting First Child With Ben Foster
- Tom Brady on His Friendship With Donald Trump: Why Is It Such a Big Deal?
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Technical Difficulty Causes More Termination
- 'Saturday Night Live' Writer Is Suspended for Mocking Barron Trump on Twitter
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger