Timothy Olyphant and Mary Elizabeth Winstead Struggle to "Live Free"
Completing its cast, "Live Free or Die Hard" has smoothly added two more stars namely Timothy Olyphant and Mary Elizabeth Winstead in the lineup, The Hollywood Reporter has revealed.
Olyphant, who this time stands on antagonist side, will portray the nemesis of lead character John McClane, played by Bruce Willis while Winstead is billed as McClane's daughter. Justin Long, Jeffrey Wright, and Maggie Q are also starring.
Production is currently under way in Los Angeles to meet a June 2007 release with Len Wiseman at helm and Mark Bomback writing the script. Meanwhile Willis is also set to produce alongside John McTiernan and Arnold Rifkin.
Olyphant, a Honolulu-born actor, is last seen on the big screen playing opposite Elisha Cuthbert in "The Girl Next Door." As for Winstead, the beauty recently acted as the female lead in "Final Destination 3" for New Line Cinema.
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill