Timothy Olyphant and Mary Elizabeth Winstead Struggle to "Live Free"
Completing its cast, "Live Free or Die Hard" has smoothly added two more stars namely Timothy Olyphant and Mary Elizabeth Winstead in the lineup, The Hollywood Reporter has revealed.
Olyphant, who this time stands on antagonist side, will portray the nemesis of lead character John McClane, played by Bruce Willis while Winstead is billed as McClane's daughter. Justin Long, Jeffrey Wright, and Maggie Q are also starring.
Production is currently under way in Los Angeles to meet a June 2007 release with Len Wiseman at helm and Mark Bomback writing the script. Meanwhile Willis is also set to produce alongside John McTiernan and Arnold Rifkin.
Olyphant, a Honolulu-born actor, is last seen on the big screen playing opposite Elisha Cuthbert in "The Girl Next Door." As for Winstead, the beauty recently acted as the female lead in "Final Destination 3" for New Line Cinema.
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip
- Katie Holmes Looks Gloomy Amid Rumor She Gets 'Dumped' by Jamie Foxx
- New 'Game of Thrones' Set Video Captures the Monumental Meeting
- Jay-Z to Host Clinton Concert Aimed at Young Black Voters in Ohio
- Here's the First Look at Cate Blanchett and Sandra Bullock on 'Ocean's Eight' Set
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years