Stars Get Fussy Over "Stuff"
Heating up the current flow of high-profile projects to come on the big screen, Millennium Films has successfully signed big names of John Cusack, Hilary Duff, and Marisa Tomei to all star in "Brand Hauser: Stuff Happens", known previously as "War Inc.."
A dark political satire, pic revolves around an assassin, played by Cusack, who covers himself as an organizer of a big trade show that includes a wedding between a local pop star and a politicon in his effort to kill a Middle East oil minister. Production is slated to begin late this month in Bulgaria with Josh Seftel at helm.
Apart from being the male lead, Cusack, whose sister Joan Cusack is also starring in the project, will also produce as well as co-write the script with Jeremy Pikser and Mark Leyner.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences