Stars Get Fussy Over "Stuff"
Heating up the current flow of high-profile projects to come on the big screen, Millennium Films has successfully signed big names of John Cusack, Hilary Duff, and Marisa Tomei to all star in "Brand Hauser: Stuff Happens", known previously as "War Inc.."
A dark political satire, pic revolves around an assassin, played by Cusack, who covers himself as an organizer of a big trade show that includes a wedding between a local pop star and a politicon in his effort to kill a Middle East oil minister. Production is slated to begin late this month in Bulgaria with Josh Seftel at helm.
Apart from being the male lead, Cusack, whose sister Joan Cusack is also starring in the project, will also produce as well as co-write the script with Jeremy Pikser and Mark Leyner.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie