Stars Get Fussy Over "Stuff"
Heating up the current flow of high-profile projects to come on the big screen, Millennium Films has successfully signed big names of John Cusack, Hilary Duff, and Marisa Tomei to all star in "Brand Hauser: Stuff Happens", known previously as "War Inc.."
A dark political satire, pic revolves around an assassin, played by Cusack, who covers himself as an organizer of a big trade show that includes a wedding between a local pop star and a politicon in his effort to kill a Middle East oil minister. Production is slated to begin late this month in Bulgaria with Josh Seftel at helm.
Apart from being the male lead, Cusack, whose sister Joan Cusack is also starring in the project, will also produce as well as co-write the script with Jeremy Pikser and Mark Leyner.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri