Stars Get Fussy Over "Stuff"
Heating up the current flow of high-profile projects to come on the big screen, Millennium Films has successfully signed big names of John Cusack, Hilary Duff, and Marisa Tomei to all star in "Brand Hauser: Stuff Happens", known previously as "War Inc.."
A dark political satire, pic revolves around an assassin, played by Cusack, who covers himself as an organizer of a big trade show that includes a wedding between a local pop star and a politicon in his effort to kill a Middle East oil minister. Production is slated to begin late this month in Bulgaria with Josh Seftel at helm.
Apart from being the male lead, Cusack, whose sister Joan Cusack is also starring in the project, will also produce as well as co-write the script with Jeremy Pikser and Mark Leyner.
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory