Stars Get Fussy Over "Stuff"
Heating up the current flow of high-profile projects to come on the big screen, Millennium Films has successfully signed big names of John Cusack, Hilary Duff, and Marisa Tomei to all star in "Brand Hauser: Stuff Happens", known previously as "War Inc.."
A dark political satire, pic revolves around an assassin, played by Cusack, who covers himself as an organizer of a big trade show that includes a wedding between a local pop star and a politicon in his effort to kill a Middle East oil minister. Production is slated to begin late this month in Bulgaria with Josh Seftel at helm.
Apart from being the male lead, Cusack, whose sister Joan Cusack is also starring in the project, will also produce as well as co-write the script with Jeremy Pikser and Mark Leyner.
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role