Sofia Coppola Is "So Excited to Have A Little Girl"
Sofia Coppola, director of the most recent film "Marie Antoinette", is seventh months pregnant.
The beauty is pregnant with her first child with boyfriend Thomas Mars, a singer for the French band Phoenix. The couple met when he recorded a song with the band Air for her 1999 movie "The Virgin Suicides."
In another good news Coppola reveals that she is carrying a baby girl. "I'm so excited to have a little girl", she said.
Furthermore, Coppola also reveals that she and Mars have yet to select a name, saying "We're going to wait and see. When you're writing, you pick names for characters, but it's harder in real life."
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed