Sofia Coppola Is "So Excited to Have A Little Girl"
Sofia Coppola, director of the most recent film "Marie Antoinette", is seventh months pregnant.
The beauty is pregnant with her first child with boyfriend Thomas Mars, a singer for the French band Phoenix. The couple met when he recorded a song with the band Air for her 1999 movie "The Virgin Suicides."
In another good news Coppola reveals that she is carrying a baby girl. "I'm so excited to have a little girl", she said.
Furthermore, Coppola also reveals that she and Mars have yet to select a name, saying "We're going to wait and see. When you're writing, you pick names for characters, but it's harder in real life."
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special