Sofia Coppola Is "So Excited to Have A Little Girl"
Sofia Coppola, director of the most recent film "Marie Antoinette", is seventh months pregnant.
The beauty is pregnant with her first child with boyfriend Thomas Mars, a singer for the French band Phoenix. The couple met when he recorded a song with the band Air for her 1999 movie "The Virgin Suicides."
In another good news Coppola reveals that she is carrying a baby girl. "I'm so excited to have a little girl", she said.
Furthermore, Coppola also reveals that she and Mars have yet to select a name, saying "We're going to wait and see. When you're writing, you pick names for characters, but it's harder in real life."
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier