Sofia Coppola Is "So Excited to Have A Little Girl"
Sofia Coppola, director of the most recent film "Marie Antoinette", is seventh months pregnant.
The beauty is pregnant with her first child with boyfriend Thomas Mars, a singer for the French band Phoenix. The couple met when he recorded a song with the band Air for her 1999 movie "The Virgin Suicides."
In another good news Coppola reveals that she is carrying a baby girl. "I'm so excited to have a little girl", she said.
Furthermore, Coppola also reveals that she and Mars have yet to select a name, saying "We're going to wait and see. When you're writing, you pick names for characters, but it's harder in real life."
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective