Sofia Coppola Is "So Excited to Have A Little Girl"
Sofia Coppola, director of the most recent film "Marie Antoinette", is seventh months pregnant.
The beauty is pregnant with her first child with boyfriend Thomas Mars, a singer for the French band Phoenix. The couple met when he recorded a song with the band Air for her 1999 movie "The Virgin Suicides."
In another good news Coppola reveals that she is carrying a baby girl. "I'm so excited to have a little girl", she said.
Furthermore, Coppola also reveals that she and Mars have yet to select a name, saying "We're going to wait and see. When you're writing, you pick names for characters, but it's harder in real life."
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist