Kal Penn and Mort Nathan Sign "Under New Management"
The affiliation still continues between Kal Penn and director Mort Nathan. Fresh from wrapping up "Van Wilder: The Rise of Taj", the twosome will once again team up to work together in another comedic flick "Under New Management", Variety has reported.
Also set to executive produce with Philippe Martinez producing for Lucky 50 Productions, Penn is billed as one of two guys who turn their office into the hottest party in town after sending off their boss on a sex cruise. Apart from the actor, no words yet on other cast, but it is confirmed that Todd Cohen, Nate Ford, and Ryan Jordan are all attached to pen the script.
Penn, a native of Montclair, New Jersey of Gujarati Indian ancestry, is last seen playing one of Lex Luthor's henchmen in "Superman Returns." As for Nathan, the man previously directed "Boat Trip" starring Cuba Gooding Jr. after creating half-hour sitcom "The Secret Diary of Desmond Pfeiffer" for UPN.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie