Kal Penn and Mort Nathan Sign "Under New Management"
The affiliation still continues between Kal Penn and director Mort Nathan. Fresh from wrapping up "Van Wilder: The Rise of Taj", the twosome will once again team up to work together in another comedic flick "Under New Management", Variety has reported.
Also set to executive produce with Philippe Martinez producing for Lucky 50 Productions, Penn is billed as one of two guys who turn their office into the hottest party in town after sending off their boss on a sex cruise. Apart from the actor, no words yet on other cast, but it is confirmed that Todd Cohen, Nate Ford, and Ryan Jordan are all attached to pen the script.
Penn, a native of Montclair, New Jersey of Gujarati Indian ancestry, is last seen playing one of Lex Luthor's henchmen in "Superman Returns." As for Nathan, the man previously directed "Boat Trip" starring Cuba Gooding Jr. after creating half-hour sitcom "The Secret Diary of Desmond Pfeiffer" for UPN.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier