Kal Penn and Mort Nathan Sign "Under New Management"
The affiliation still continues between Kal Penn and director Mort Nathan. Fresh from wrapping up "Van Wilder: The Rise of Taj", the twosome will once again team up to work together in another comedic flick "Under New Management", Variety has reported.
Also set to executive produce with Philippe Martinez producing for Lucky 50 Productions, Penn is billed as one of two guys who turn their office into the hottest party in town after sending off their boss on a sex cruise. Apart from the actor, no words yet on other cast, but it is confirmed that Todd Cohen, Nate Ford, and Ryan Jordan are all attached to pen the script.
Penn, a native of Montclair, New Jersey of Gujarati Indian ancestry, is last seen playing one of Lex Luthor's henchmen in "Superman Returns." As for Nathan, the man previously directed "Boat Trip" starring Cuba Gooding Jr. after creating half-hour sitcom "The Secret Diary of Desmond Pfeiffer" for UPN.
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer
- Report: Lee Jong Suk to Enlist to Military Soon
- Birthday Girl Julianne Hough Ditches Bikini Top During Romantic Honeymoon
- Comic-Con: Pennywise the Clown Mutilates His Victims in 'It' New Trailer and Clips
- Halle Berry Chugs a Half Bottle of Whiskey at 'Kingsman 2' Comic-Con Panel