Kal Penn and Mort Nathan Sign "Under New Management"
The affiliation still continues between Kal Penn and director Mort Nathan. Fresh from wrapping up "Van Wilder: The Rise of Taj", the twosome will once again team up to work together in another comedic flick "Under New Management", Variety has reported.
Also set to executive produce with Philippe Martinez producing for Lucky 50 Productions, Penn is billed as one of two guys who turn their office into the hottest party in town after sending off their boss on a sex cruise. Apart from the actor, no words yet on other cast, but it is confirmed that Todd Cohen, Nate Ford, and Ryan Jordan are all attached to pen the script.
Penn, a native of Montclair, New Jersey of Gujarati Indian ancestry, is last seen playing one of Lex Luthor's henchmen in "Superman Returns." As for Nathan, the man previously directed "Boat Trip" starring Cuba Gooding Jr. after creating half-hour sitcom "The Secret Diary of Desmond Pfeiffer" for UPN.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation