Kal Penn and Mort Nathan Sign "Under New Management"
The affiliation still continues between Kal Penn and director Mort Nathan. Fresh from wrapping up "Van Wilder: The Rise of Taj", the twosome will once again team up to work together in another comedic flick "Under New Management", Variety has reported.
Also set to executive produce with Philippe Martinez producing for Lucky 50 Productions, Penn is billed as one of two guys who turn their office into the hottest party in town after sending off their boss on a sex cruise. Apart from the actor, no words yet on other cast, but it is confirmed that Todd Cohen, Nate Ford, and Ryan Jordan are all attached to pen the script.
Penn, a native of Montclair, New Jersey of Gujarati Indian ancestry, is last seen playing one of Lex Luthor's henchmen in "Superman Returns." As for Nathan, the man previously directed "Boat Trip" starring Cuba Gooding Jr. after creating half-hour sitcom "The Secret Diary of Desmond Pfeiffer" for UPN.
- Amanda Seyfried and Husband Thomas Sadoski Welcome Their First Child
- Orlando Bloom's Holiday Companion Kristy Hinze Suffers Nip Slip in St. Barts
- Iggy Azalea Twerks All Over Hong Kong in 'Mo Bounce' Music Video
- Wonder Woman and Cyborg Unleash Their Powers in 'Justice League' New Teasers
- Kanye West Is Spoiling Kim Kardashian With Jewelries, but She 'Won't Wear Any of It'
- Topless Bella Thorne Channels Marilyn Monroe in Sultry Pic
- Kim Kardashian Is Blamed for 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Rating Flop
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser