Scott Stuber and Marry Parent to Produce "One Dave at a Time"
A new film project has been set up for Universal-based Scott Stuber and Marry Parent. The new task happens to be a comedy flick.
Details on it have been kept under wrap, besides that of its title which happens to be "One Dave at a Time."
A production start date on the movie is scheduled to take place sometime next year.
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts