Julia Ormond Intended to Solve "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button"
"The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" has tickled Julia Ormond to sink deeper in that matter. And thus the actress is joining the cast of the forthcoming David Fincher's direction.
Written by Eric Roth from a story by F. Scott Fitzgerald, "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" is of drama mystery genre that follows a man who hits age 50 and begins aging backward. Complications ensue when he falls in love with a woman of 30.
Cast as the main role is Hollywood hunk Brad Pitt, while Cate Blanchett is set to play his love interest. As of Ormond, she will play the daughter to whom Blanchett's character tells the story of her love affair with Benjamin Button.
Shooting on the flick is scheduled to begin November 6th in New Orleans, with photography wraps in Los Angeles on February 7th next year.
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'
- Goo Hara Is Accused of Smoking Marijuana After Posting a Photo of Hand-Rolled Cigarette
- Chrissy Teigen Is Blocked by Donald Trump After Posting This on Twitter
- Rick Ross Won't Sign Female Rapper to His Label as He Will 'End Up F**king' Her
- Amber Rose Reveals Kanye West Almost Caused Her to Commit Suicide After Their Breakup
- Full-Length Trailer for 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind' Re-Release Unleashed