Julia Ormond Intended to Solve "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button"
"The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" has tickled Julia Ormond to sink deeper in that matter. And thus the actress is joining the cast of the forthcoming David Fincher's direction.
Written by Eric Roth from a story by F. Scott Fitzgerald, "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" is of drama mystery genre that follows a man who hits age 50 and begins aging backward. Complications ensue when he falls in love with a woman of 30.
Cast as the main role is Hollywood hunk Brad Pitt, while Cate Blanchett is set to play his love interest. As of Ormond, she will play the daughter to whom Blanchett's character tells the story of her love affair with Benjamin Button.
Shooting on the flick is scheduled to begin November 6th in New Orleans, with photography wraps in Los Angeles on February 7th next year.
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama