Julia Ormond Intended to Solve "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button"
"The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" has tickled Julia Ormond to sink deeper in that matter. And thus the actress is joining the cast of the forthcoming David Fincher's direction.
Written by Eric Roth from a story by F. Scott Fitzgerald, "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" is of drama mystery genre that follows a man who hits age 50 and begins aging backward. Complications ensue when he falls in love with a woman of 30.
Cast as the main role is Hollywood hunk Brad Pitt, while Cate Blanchett is set to play his love interest. As of Ormond, she will play the daughter to whom Blanchett's character tells the story of her love affair with Benjamin Button.
Shooting on the flick is scheduled to begin November 6th in New Orleans, with photography wraps in Los Angeles on February 7th next year.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding