Julia Ormond Intended to Solve "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button"
"The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" has tickled Julia Ormond to sink deeper in that matter. And thus the actress is joining the cast of the forthcoming David Fincher's direction.
Written by Eric Roth from a story by F. Scott Fitzgerald, "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" is of drama mystery genre that follows a man who hits age 50 and begins aging backward. Complications ensue when he falls in love with a woman of 30.
Cast as the main role is Hollywood hunk Brad Pitt, while Cate Blanchett is set to play his love interest. As of Ormond, she will play the daughter to whom Blanchett's character tells the story of her love affair with Benjamin Button.
Shooting on the flick is scheduled to begin November 6th in New Orleans, with photography wraps in Los Angeles on February 7th next year.
- Seth Rogen's R-Rated Animated Comedy 'Sausage Party' to Join Oscar Race
- Rihanna Regrets Skipping Drake's Party and Letting Taylor Swift Steal the Spotlight
- Olivia Wilde Shares Breastfeeding Photo, Finds New Drinking Buddy in Newborn Daughter
- Twitter Rips Drake for Mocking Kid Cudi's Mental Illness in New Diss Track
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery