Julia Ormond Intended to Solve "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button"
"The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" has tickled Julia Ormond to sink deeper in that matter. And thus the actress is joining the cast of the forthcoming David Fincher's direction.
Written by Eric Roth from a story by F. Scott Fitzgerald, "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" is of drama mystery genre that follows a man who hits age 50 and begins aging backward. Complications ensue when he falls in love with a woman of 30.
Cast as the main role is Hollywood hunk Brad Pitt, while Cate Blanchett is set to play his love interest. As of Ormond, she will play the daughter to whom Blanchett's character tells the story of her love affair with Benjamin Button.
Shooting on the flick is scheduled to begin November 6th in New Orleans, with photography wraps in Los Angeles on February 7th next year.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers