Whitney Houston Filed for Divorce from Bobby Brown
After 14-years of marriage and a month of legal separation, Whitney Houston has filed for divorce from Bobby Brown. The pop singer filed divorce papers in Orange County Superior Court this week, her publicist Nancy Seltzer said Tuesday Oct 17th.
Houston had asked in her divorce papers that she be granted the custody of her and Brown's 13-year-old daughter Bobbi Kristina, and that he be allowed visitation rights. Brown's attorney, Phaedra Parks, declined to comment on the divorce filing.
Houston and Brown wed on June 18, 1992, during which she was at the height of her fame as a Grammy-winning superstar known for such hits as "I Will Always Love You." In between their marriage time, the couple's relationship was marked by trips to rehab, rumors of infidelity and run-ins with the law.
More Whitney Houston News
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway