Whitney Houston Filed for Divorce from Bobby Brown
After 14-years of marriage and a month of legal separation, Whitney Houston has filed for divorce from Bobby Brown. The pop singer filed divorce papers in Orange County Superior Court this week, her publicist Nancy Seltzer said Tuesday Oct 17th.
Houston had asked in her divorce papers that she be granted the custody of her and Brown's 13-year-old daughter Bobbi Kristina, and that he be allowed visitation rights. Brown's attorney, Phaedra Parks, declined to comment on the divorce filing.
Houston and Brown wed on June 18, 1992, during which she was at the height of her fame as a Grammy-winning superstar known for such hits as "I Will Always Love You." In between their marriage time, the couple's relationship was marked by trips to rehab, rumors of infidelity and run-ins with the law.
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher