Helena Bonham Carter Is Mrs. Lovett in "Sweeney Todd"
Tim Burton has booked Helena Bonham Carter to co-star with Johnny Depp in his upcoming direction "Sweeney Todd".
In the DreamWorks Studios and Warner Bros. co-production of the Stephen Sondheim musical, the actress will play the diabolical meat pie-maker Mrs. Lovett.
Of drama thriller genre, "Sweeney Todd" tells the infamous story of Benjamin Barker, a.k.a Sweeney Todd, who sets up a barbershop down in London but who murders his customers and has them made into meat pies. John Logan wrote the screenplay.
Shooting begins in early next year for a late 2007 release, with Paramount distributing domestically for DreamWorks, and Warner Bros. handling international territories.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier