Helena Bonham Carter Is Mrs. Lovett in "Sweeney Todd"
Tim Burton has booked Helena Bonham Carter to co-star with Johnny Depp in his upcoming direction "Sweeney Todd".
In the DreamWorks Studios and Warner Bros. co-production of the Stephen Sondheim musical, the actress will play the diabolical meat pie-maker Mrs. Lovett.
Of drama thriller genre, "Sweeney Todd" tells the infamous story of Benjamin Barker, a.k.a Sweeney Todd, who sets up a barbershop down in London but who murders his customers and has them made into meat pies. John Logan wrote the screenplay.
Shooting begins in early next year for a late 2007 release, with Paramount distributing domestically for DreamWorks, and Warner Bros. handling international territories.
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera