New Line Cinema Counting the "Stars"
Keeps paying attention to produce book-based film projects as many as possible, New Line Cinema has safely secured the film rights to an upcoming Eileen Cook's novel, Variety has reported.
Entitled "In the Stars" just like the novel's title, the movie will likely to stay close on the basic premise of the book which follows a woman pretending to be a psychic with an aim to retrieve her boyfriend by misleading his new girlfriend. So far, no further details yet on cast and film crew, let alone its production schedule.
New Line, one of the major American film studios, was founded in 1967 and operates several divisions which include a unit specializing in independent film named Picturehouse. Its recent releases are "The New World", "Final Destination 3", and "Take the Lead", among others.
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'