New Line Cinema Counting the "Stars"
Keeps paying attention to produce book-based film projects as many as possible, New Line Cinema has safely secured the film rights to an upcoming Eileen Cook's novel, Variety has reported.
Entitled "In the Stars" just like the novel's title, the movie will likely to stay close on the basic premise of the book which follows a woman pretending to be a psychic with an aim to retrieve her boyfriend by misleading his new girlfriend. So far, no further details yet on cast and film crew, let alone its production schedule.
New Line, one of the major American film studios, was founded in 1967 and operates several divisions which include a unit specializing in independent film named Picturehouse. Its recent releases are "The New World", "Final Destination 3", and "Take the Lead", among others.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie