New Line Cinema Counting the "Stars"
Keeps paying attention to produce book-based film projects as many as possible, New Line Cinema has safely secured the film rights to an upcoming Eileen Cook's novel, Variety has reported.
Entitled "In the Stars" just like the novel's title, the movie will likely to stay close on the basic premise of the book which follows a woman pretending to be a psychic with an aim to retrieve her boyfriend by misleading his new girlfriend. So far, no further details yet on cast and film crew, let alone its production schedule.
New Line, one of the major American film studios, was founded in 1967 and operates several divisions which include a unit specializing in independent film named Picturehouse. Its recent releases are "The New World", "Final Destination 3", and "Take the Lead", among others.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season