New Line Cinema Counting the "Stars"
Keeps paying attention to produce book-based film projects as many as possible, New Line Cinema has safely secured the film rights to an upcoming Eileen Cook's novel, Variety has reported.
Entitled "In the Stars" just like the novel's title, the movie will likely to stay close on the basic premise of the book which follows a woman pretending to be a psychic with an aim to retrieve her boyfriend by misleading his new girlfriend. So far, no further details yet on cast and film crew, let alone its production schedule.
New Line, one of the major American film studios, was founded in 1967 and operates several divisions which include a unit specializing in independent film named Picturehouse. Its recent releases are "The New World", "Final Destination 3", and "Take the Lead", among others.
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic
- Move Out Rihanna! Drake Wakes Up Next to 'the Most Beautiful Woman' After His Birthday Party
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake