New Line Cinema Counting the "Stars"
Keeps paying attention to produce book-based film projects as many as possible, New Line Cinema has safely secured the film rights to an upcoming Eileen Cook's novel, Variety has reported.
Entitled "In the Stars" just like the novel's title, the movie will likely to stay close on the basic premise of the book which follows a woman pretending to be a psychic with an aim to retrieve her boyfriend by misleading his new girlfriend. So far, no further details yet on cast and film crew, let alone its production schedule.
New Line, one of the major American film studios, was founded in 1967 and operates several divisions which include a unit specializing in independent film named Picturehouse. Its recent releases are "The New World", "Final Destination 3", and "Take the Lead", among others.
- Taylor Swift's Squad Reportedly Abandons Her After Her 'Embarrassing Feuds and Breakups'
- Watch Britney Spears' Performance at Apple Music Festival in London
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Eliminates Second Pair of Season 23
- Miley Cyrus Disses Mariah Carey, Says 'I've Never Really Been a Fan'
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Reveals How 'Mary Poppins Returns' Connects to Original Movie
- FKA twigs Ditches Her Engagement Ring When Arriving at LAX With Robert Pattinson
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Aren't Speaking, but Not Breaking Up
- NBC's 'This Is Us' Is the First Freshman to Get Full Season Order