Warner Independent Gets "Funny"
Making a good move as it keeps progressing smoothly, Warner Independent Pictures has satisfyingly obtained distribution rights to thriller drama "Funny Games", a Halcyon Pictures production directed by Michael Haneke.
A remake of Haneke's 1997 Austrian film of the same title, the picture revolves around two psychotic young men who take a family hostage in a vacation home invasion. Filming is currently under way in New York with Naomi Watts, Tim Roth, Michael Pitt, Brady Corbet, and Devon Gearhart starring.
The independent film studio and distributor division of Warner Bros. Entertainment, Warner Independent was established in August 2003 and has distributed more than 20 big screen features, the first being Richard Linklater's "Before Sunset." Its upcoming productions include "Wartime Lies", "Mary Queen of Scots", and "Brideshead Revisited."
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!
- Courtney Stodden Exposes Her Nipple in Racy Corset Dress While Attending Oscars Party
- Nicki Minaj Wears Skimpy Bodysuit on Set of New Music Video
- 'Biggest Loser' Trainer Bob Harper's Back at Home After Suffering Heart Attack: 'I'm Feeling Better'
- Here's Why Jennifer Aniston's Oscars Gown Looks Familiar: It Was First Worn by Jennifer Lopez
- Mahershala Ali to Play Two Roles in 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2': Drax Annoys the Gang in New Trailer Preview
- Katy Perry Accidentally Flashes Her Bare Butt as She Reunites With Orlando Bloom at Oscars Party