Warner Independent Gets "Funny"
Making a good move as it keeps progressing smoothly, Warner Independent Pictures has satisfyingly obtained distribution rights to thriller drama "Funny Games", a Halcyon Pictures production directed by Michael Haneke.
A remake of Haneke's 1997 Austrian film of the same title, the picture revolves around two psychotic young men who take a family hostage in a vacation home invasion. Filming is currently under way in New York with Naomi Watts, Tim Roth, Michael Pitt, Brady Corbet, and Devon Gearhart starring.
The independent film studio and distributor division of Warner Bros. Entertainment, Warner Independent was established in August 2003 and has distributed more than 20 big screen features, the first being Richard Linklater's "Before Sunset." Its upcoming productions include "Wartime Lies", "Mary Queen of Scots", and "Brideshead Revisited."
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'