Scary Spice Is Four Months Pregnant with Eddie Murphy's Baby
Whispers of wedding talk have been swirling and now come after all is pregnancy rumor. Speculation that Hollywood star Eddie Murphy and Melanie Brown were planning to wed apparently has prompted a report that the Scary Spice is pregnant.
The former Spice Girl was shopping in West Hollywood's La Bra Lingerie boutique Saturday, Oct. 14 when she revealed that she was four months pregnant. She, moreover, added that she was concerned she may be carrying twins since they apparently run in Murphy's family.
Rumor has it that the couple is planning to walk down the aisle sometime in November later this year. That would be the second wedding for either party.
- Justin Bieber to Team Up With Anitta on New Song
- Alec Baldwin Will Bring Back Donald Trump Impression to 'Saturday Night Live'
- 'Deadpool 2': Ryan Reynolds Crashes Kid's Birthday Party in New Set Photos
- Is Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Surrogate Pregnant With Twins?
- Is Ryan Seacrest Planning to Leave 'Live' for Profitable 'American Idol' Deal?
- Ed Sheeran Hits Back After Being Accused of Not Performing Live at Glastonbury
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kenny Pitted Against Lee in Two-on-One Date
- Inside Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Intimate Weekend in Toronto