Rogue Pictures Drips "Blood on the Tracks"
Maintaining its commitment to make horror flicks, Rogue Pictures is set to develop a vampire-themed feature "Blood on the Tracks" following its successful attempt to obtain the film rights to Radical Comics' upcoming graphic novel of the same title.
Centering on a series of killings in the New York subway system done by a vampire who has been living in the city's tunnels for a very long time, the project has been entrusted into the hands of Neill Dela Llana and Ian Gamazon to direct as well as write the script. Meanwhile, Michael Zoumas and Barry Levine will serve as producers.
The genre arm of NBC Universal's Focus Features unit, Rogue recently made a deal with famed director James Cameron to co-write and produce his high-definition 3-D drama "James Cameron's Sanctum." Its other upcoming film productions include "Lost Squad", and "The Last House on the Left", a remake of Wes Craven's 1972 film.
- Calvin Harris Cancels More Las Vegas Shows After Car Accident
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure
- Lionsgate Is Planning to Make Seven More 'Power Rangers' Movies
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Go Bowling Together
- Troy Ave's Arrested After Video of Him Firing Gun at T.I.'s Concert Surfaces
- Gucci Mane Records New Mixtape Just Hours After Released From Prison
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist