Rogue Pictures Drips "Blood on the Tracks"
Maintaining its commitment to make horror flicks, Rogue Pictures is set to develop a vampire-themed feature "Blood on the Tracks" following its successful attempt to obtain the film rights to Radical Comics' upcoming graphic novel of the same title.
Centering on a series of killings in the New York subway system done by a vampire who has been living in the city's tunnels for a very long time, the project has been entrusted into the hands of Neill Dela Llana and Ian Gamazon to direct as well as write the script. Meanwhile, Michael Zoumas and Barry Levine will serve as producers.
The genre arm of NBC Universal's Focus Features unit, Rogue recently made a deal with famed director James Cameron to co-write and produce his high-definition 3-D drama "James Cameron's Sanctum." Its other upcoming film productions include "Lost Squad", and "The Last House on the Left", a remake of Wes Craven's 1972 film.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour