Rogue Pictures Drips "Blood on the Tracks"
Maintaining its commitment to make horror flicks, Rogue Pictures is set to develop a vampire-themed feature "Blood on the Tracks" following its successful attempt to obtain the film rights to Radical Comics' upcoming graphic novel of the same title.
Centering on a series of killings in the New York subway system done by a vampire who has been living in the city's tunnels for a very long time, the project has been entrusted into the hands of Neill Dela Llana and Ian Gamazon to direct as well as write the script. Meanwhile, Michael Zoumas and Barry Levine will serve as producers.
The genre arm of NBC Universal's Focus Features unit, Rogue recently made a deal with famed director James Cameron to co-write and produce his high-definition 3-D drama "James Cameron's Sanctum." Its other upcoming film productions include "Lost Squad", and "The Last House on the Left", a remake of Wes Craven's 1972 film.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?