Rogue Pictures Drips "Blood on the Tracks"
Maintaining its commitment to make horror flicks, Rogue Pictures is set to develop a vampire-themed feature "Blood on the Tracks" following its successful attempt to obtain the film rights to Radical Comics' upcoming graphic novel of the same title.
Centering on a series of killings in the New York subway system done by a vampire who has been living in the city's tunnels for a very long time, the project has been entrusted into the hands of Neill Dela Llana and Ian Gamazon to direct as well as write the script. Meanwhile, Michael Zoumas and Barry Levine will serve as producers.
The genre arm of NBC Universal's Focus Features unit, Rogue recently made a deal with famed director James Cameron to co-write and produce his high-definition 3-D drama "James Cameron's Sanctum." Its other upcoming film productions include "Lost Squad", and "The Last House on the Left", a remake of Wes Craven's 1972 film.
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years
- Rihanna Asks for Help to Find Her Missing Backup Dancer Shirlene Quigley
- Report: Britney Spears Is Filming 'Slumber Party' Music Video
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack