Rogue Pictures Drips "Blood on the Tracks"
Maintaining its commitment to make horror flicks, Rogue Pictures is set to develop a vampire-themed feature "Blood on the Tracks" following its successful attempt to obtain the film rights to Radical Comics' upcoming graphic novel of the same title.
Centering on a series of killings in the New York subway system done by a vampire who has been living in the city's tunnels for a very long time, the project has been entrusted into the hands of Neill Dela Llana and Ian Gamazon to direct as well as write the script. Meanwhile, Michael Zoumas and Barry Levine will serve as producers.
The genre arm of NBC Universal's Focus Features unit, Rogue recently made a deal with famed director James Cameron to co-write and produce his high-definition 3-D drama "James Cameron's Sanctum." Its other upcoming film productions include "Lost Squad", and "The Last House on the Left", a remake of Wes Craven's 1972 film.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle