Diane Lane Going "Untraceable"
Conducting initial attempt to compile its cast, "Untraceable" satisfyingly has tapped Diane Lane to take a starring role as the leading lady, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The first major star to join the project, Lane will portray an FBI agent who has to quickly track down a technology-savvy serial killer. Production is slated to begin by February 2007 with Gregory Hoblit being attached to direct and Allison Burnett penning the script.
Lane, who was nominated for best leading actress category at the 2003 Academy Award through "Unfaithful", is last seen playing opposite Ben Affleck in "Hollywoodland." Her upcoming big screen projects include "Killshot" alongside Rosario Dawson also Thomas Jane and "Appaloosa" in which she will share scenes with Viggo Mortensen.
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Hold Off Marriage: They're Just Happily Dating
- Mariah Carey Enjoying Birthday Beach Getaway With Bryan Tanaka - See the Romantic Pic!
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Sidelined From 'DWTS' Due to Injury. Watch How He Hurt His Calf
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings