Diane Lane Going "Untraceable"
Conducting initial attempt to compile its cast, "Untraceable" satisfyingly has tapped Diane Lane to take a starring role as the leading lady, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The first major star to join the project, Lane will portray an FBI agent who has to quickly track down a technology-savvy serial killer. Production is slated to begin by February 2007 with Gregory Hoblit being attached to direct and Allison Burnett penning the script.
Lane, who was nominated for best leading actress category at the 2003 Academy Award through "Unfaithful", is last seen playing opposite Ben Affleck in "Hollywoodland." Her upcoming big screen projects include "Killshot" alongside Rosario Dawson also Thomas Jane and "Appaloosa" in which she will share scenes with Viggo Mortensen.
- Watch Nick Jonas' Calvin Klein-Esque Video for 'Remember I Told You' Ft. Anne-Marie and Mike Posner
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Rachel Ends Lee-Kenny Feud, Sends Home Six Guys
- Report: Rob Kardashian Says He Pays All of Blac Chyna's Bills
- 'America's Got Talent' Week 5: Guy Sings Whitney Houston's 'I Have Nothing' Like It's Nothing
- Remy Ma Totally Expects Nicki Minaj's Diss at NBA Awards
- Desperate Bella Hadid Is Jealous of The Weeknd and Selena Gomez's Romance
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Reveals A.D. in Series Finale. Did You See It Coming?
- AMC Renews 'Better Call Saul' for Season 4