Diane Lane Going "Untraceable"
Conducting initial attempt to compile its cast, "Untraceable" satisfyingly has tapped Diane Lane to take a starring role as the leading lady, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The first major star to join the project, Lane will portray an FBI agent who has to quickly track down a technology-savvy serial killer. Production is slated to begin by February 2007 with Gregory Hoblit being attached to direct and Allison Burnett penning the script.
Lane, who was nominated for best leading actress category at the 2003 Academy Award through "Unfaithful", is last seen playing opposite Ben Affleck in "Hollywoodland." Her upcoming big screen projects include "Killshot" alongside Rosario Dawson also Thomas Jane and "Appaloosa" in which she will share scenes with Viggo Mortensen.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival