Diane Lane Going "Untraceable"
Conducting initial attempt to compile its cast, "Untraceable" satisfyingly has tapped Diane Lane to take a starring role as the leading lady, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The first major star to join the project, Lane will portray an FBI agent who has to quickly track down a technology-savvy serial killer. Production is slated to begin by February 2007 with Gregory Hoblit being attached to direct and Allison Burnett penning the script.
Lane, who was nominated for best leading actress category at the 2003 Academy Award through "Unfaithful", is last seen playing opposite Ben Affleck in "Hollywoodland." Her upcoming big screen projects include "Killshot" alongside Rosario Dawson also Thomas Jane and "Appaloosa" in which she will share scenes with Viggo Mortensen.
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?
- Report: Taylor Swift Is Pursuing Prince Harry After Tom Hiddleston Split
- Margot Robbie in 'Saturday Night Live' Promo: I'm a Felon
- Watch James Corden and Backstreet Boys' Synchronized Dance for 'Everybody (Backstreet's Back)'
- Gal Gadot Flaunts Sexy Body in Skimpy Lingerie in 'Keeping Up with the Joneses' Clip
- 'Empire' 3.03 Preview: Wrong Charge