Diane Lane Going "Untraceable"
Conducting initial attempt to compile its cast, "Untraceable" satisfyingly has tapped Diane Lane to take a starring role as the leading lady, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The first major star to join the project, Lane will portray an FBI agent who has to quickly track down a technology-savvy serial killer. Production is slated to begin by February 2007 with Gregory Hoblit being attached to direct and Allison Burnett penning the script.
Lane, who was nominated for best leading actress category at the 2003 Academy Award through "Unfaithful", is last seen playing opposite Ben Affleck in "Hollywoodland." Her upcoming big screen projects include "Killshot" alongside Rosario Dawson also Thomas Jane and "Appaloosa" in which she will share scenes with Viggo Mortensen.
- New Couple Alert! Bow Wow Reportedly Dating This Blonde Reality Star
- The First Heart-Wrenching Trailer of 'Wonder' Sees Julia Roberts, Owen Wilson and Jacob Tremblay
- Chris Cornell's Wife Pens Letter to Late Singer: 'I Will Stand Up for You'
- Gucci Mane Shares 'Drop Top Wop' Release Date and Track List, Premieres New Video 'Hurt Feelings'
- Odell Beckham Jr. and Iggy Azalea Are Cozying Up in Romantic Bowling Date
- Kim Kardashian Posts Sweet Tribute to 'Best Husband' Kanye West on 3-Year Anniversary
- 'John Wick 3' Script Is Being Written, Filming May Begin Later This Year
- Florida Georgia Line to Perform With The Chainsmokers at the 2017 CMT Music Awards