James Blunt and Petra Nemcova Split
It is surely sad to say, but James Blunt and Petra Nemcova have ended their romance.
A source told Britain's Mail on Sunday newspaper, "Rumors got back to Petra that James had been partying with loads of gorgeous girls in Ibiza over the summer. They had a huge row during London Fashion Week last month and now it is all over."
Detailing on what happens between the pair, it is said that Blunt has infuriated the beautiful Czech model after allegedly cheating on her with a string of girls, including Australian TV presenter Tania Zaetta.
Though Blunt is desperate to work things out with Petra, the 27-year-old model indeed is unsure whether she can trust him again. "She's agreed to meet him a couple of times to try to work things out but it isn't looking good", the source added.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival