Three More to Play "Dirty Tricks"
Well, it no doubt makes such an amazing lineup of cast. Following the inclusion of Meryl Streep, Annette Bening, Gwyneth Paltrow, and Jill Clayburgh in "Dirty Tricks", notable names like Brad Pitt, Sharon Stone, and Jim Broadbent have delightfully been added to the list, the flick's director Ryan Murphy confirmed to /Film.
In the same occasion, Murphy also revealed that he expects to start filming the project next fall for a fall 2008 release with he himself writing the script as well as producing alongside Pitt and Dede Gardner.
A Paramount Pictures production based on the play written by John Peter, "Tricks" revolves around the women in Watergate scandal and will see Streep playing Martha Mitchell, the wife of Nixon's presidential campaign manager John N. Mitchell, with Bening portraying White House correspondent Helen Thomas.
In the meantime, Paltrow is billed as Maureen Dean, the wife of White House Counsel John Dean, and Clayburgh as Nixon's wife, Pat Nixon. As for Pitt, Stone, and Broadbent, their roles have yet to be decided.
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early and Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Violent Season 7 Premiere