Three More to Play "Dirty Tricks"
Well, it no doubt makes such an amazing lineup of cast. Following the inclusion of Meryl Streep, Annette Bening, Gwyneth Paltrow, and Jill Clayburgh in "Dirty Tricks", notable names like Brad Pitt, Sharon Stone, and Jim Broadbent have delightfully been added to the list, the flick's director Ryan Murphy confirmed to /Film.
In the same occasion, Murphy also revealed that he expects to start filming the project next fall for a fall 2008 release with he himself writing the script as well as producing alongside Pitt and Dede Gardner.
A Paramount Pictures production based on the play written by John Peter, "Tricks" revolves around the women in Watergate scandal and will see Streep playing Martha Mitchell, the wife of Nixon's presidential campaign manager John N. Mitchell, with Bening portraying White House correspondent Helen Thomas.
In the meantime, Paltrow is billed as Maureen Dean, the wife of White House Counsel John Dean, and Clayburgh as Nixon's wife, Pat Nixon. As for Pitt, Stone, and Broadbent, their roles have yet to be decided.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?