The Music City Walk of Fame First Honorees
The Music City Walk of Fame soon will place its first stars with the likes of country stars Reba McEntire and Ronnie Milsap, and the Fisk Jubilee Singers were among those chosen as the first inductees.
The walk's sponsors confirmed the news Monday Oct 16th while also mentioned posthumous recipients including Roy Orbison, songwriters Felice and Boudleaux Bryant and Nashville Symphony conductor Kenneth Schermerhorn. All the honorees will have commemorative markers placed for them in a November 5 ceremony.
The Music City Walk of Fame on Nashville's Music Mile, created earlier this year, pays tribute to artists from all genres of music who have made significant contributions to preserving the musical heritage of Nashville and have contributed to the world through song or other industry collaboration.
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington
- Like It or Not, Donald Trump's Inauguration Draws Second Biggest Ratings in 36 Years
- Madonna Defends 'Blowing Up the White House' Remark as Secret Service Is Planning to Investigate Her
- Is 'Once Upon a Time' Preparing a Musical Episode in Season 6?
- 'Split' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Hits $1 Billion Worldwide
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- The Weeknd's 'Starboy' Stays at No. 1, The xx's 'I See You' Nabs Second Place on Billboard 200
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video