The Music City Walk of Fame First Honorees
The Music City Walk of Fame soon will place its first stars with the likes of country stars Reba McEntire and Ronnie Milsap, and the Fisk Jubilee Singers were among those chosen as the first inductees.
The walk's sponsors confirmed the news Monday Oct 16th while also mentioned posthumous recipients including Roy Orbison, songwriters Felice and Boudleaux Bryant and Nashville Symphony conductor Kenneth Schermerhorn. All the honorees will have commemorative markers placed for them in a November 5 ceremony.
The Music City Walk of Fame on Nashville's Music Mile, created earlier this year, pays tribute to artists from all genres of music who have made significant contributions to preserving the musical heritage of Nashville and have contributed to the world through song or other industry collaboration.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen