The Music City Walk of Fame First Honorees
The Music City Walk of Fame soon will place its first stars with the likes of country stars Reba McEntire and Ronnie Milsap, and the Fisk Jubilee Singers were among those chosen as the first inductees.
The walk's sponsors confirmed the news Monday Oct 16th while also mentioned posthumous recipients including Roy Orbison, songwriters Felice and Boudleaux Bryant and Nashville Symphony conductor Kenneth Schermerhorn. All the honorees will have commemorative markers placed for them in a November 5 ceremony.
The Music City Walk of Fame on Nashville's Music Mile, created earlier this year, pays tribute to artists from all genres of music who have made significant contributions to preserving the musical heritage of Nashville and have contributed to the world through song or other industry collaboration.
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months