The Music City Walk of Fame First Honorees
The Music City Walk of Fame soon will place its first stars with the likes of country stars Reba McEntire and Ronnie Milsap, and the Fisk Jubilee Singers were among those chosen as the first inductees.
The walk's sponsors confirmed the news Monday Oct 16th while also mentioned posthumous recipients including Roy Orbison, songwriters Felice and Boudleaux Bryant and Nashville Symphony conductor Kenneth Schermerhorn. All the honorees will have commemorative markers placed for them in a November 5 ceremony.
The Music City Walk of Fame on Nashville's Music Mile, created earlier this year, pays tribute to artists from all genres of music who have made significant contributions to preserving the musical heritage of Nashville and have contributed to the world through song or other industry collaboration.
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'