The Music City Walk of Fame First Honorees
The Music City Walk of Fame soon will place its first stars with the likes of country stars Reba McEntire and Ronnie Milsap, and the Fisk Jubilee Singers were among those chosen as the first inductees.
The walk's sponsors confirmed the news Monday Oct 16th while also mentioned posthumous recipients including Roy Orbison, songwriters Felice and Boudleaux Bryant and Nashville Symphony conductor Kenneth Schermerhorn. All the honorees will have commemorative markers placed for them in a November 5 ceremony.
The Music City Walk of Fame on Nashville's Music Mile, created earlier this year, pays tribute to artists from all genres of music who have made significant contributions to preserving the musical heritage of Nashville and have contributed to the world through song or other industry collaboration.
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville