Kelly Brook Unveils Her New Collection of Lingerie
Monday Oct 16th was Kelly Brook's big day as that day saw the Model and MTV presenter launched her own range of lingerie.
The 26-year-old star herself helped to design the range for high street store New Look and whishes the garments will fly off the shelves by the time it goes on sale later this month.
It is the second foray into the world of design for Brook, who earlier this year launched a swimwear range for the same chain of shops. She said "My swimwear range was such a huge success, and I really enjoyed working with the New Look design team, that we wanted to extend the partnership with a new collection".
Also Brook added "Lingerie not only seemed like the natural choice, but was something I personally had a passion for designing - beautiful, sexy underwear at an accessible, affordable price."
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny