Kelly Brook Unveils Her New Collection of Lingerie
Monday Oct 16th was Kelly Brook's big day as that day saw the Model and MTV presenter launched her own range of lingerie.
The 26-year-old star herself helped to design the range for high street store New Look and whishes the garments will fly off the shelves by the time it goes on sale later this month.
It is the second foray into the world of design for Brook, who earlier this year launched a swimwear range for the same chain of shops. She said "My swimwear range was such a huge success, and I really enjoyed working with the New Look design team, that we wanted to extend the partnership with a new collection".
Also Brook added "Lingerie not only seemed like the natural choice, but was something I personally had a passion for designing - beautiful, sexy underwear at an accessible, affordable price."
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding