Kelly Brook Unveils Her New Collection of Lingerie
Monday Oct 16th was Kelly Brook's big day as that day saw the Model and MTV presenter launched her own range of lingerie.
The 26-year-old star herself helped to design the range for high street store New Look and whishes the garments will fly off the shelves by the time it goes on sale later this month.
It is the second foray into the world of design for Brook, who earlier this year launched a swimwear range for the same chain of shops. She said "My swimwear range was such a huge success, and I really enjoyed working with the New Look design team, that we wanted to extend the partnership with a new collection".
Also Brook added "Lingerie not only seemed like the natural choice, but was something I personally had a passion for designing - beautiful, sexy underwear at an accessible, affordable price."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences