Eddie Murphy and Melanie Brown Planning to Marry Next Month?
Whispers of wedding talk have been swirling. This time it hit the hot couple Eddie Murphy and Melanie Brown, better known as the Scary Spice.
The twosome reportedly are planning to wed next year after dating for around four months. It is believed that they will celebrate their big day in a lavish ceremony at the Hotel Roosevelt, in Los Angeles.
If only the wedding really happens it will then be the second for Eddie, who has had five children from a previous marriage. It will also be Mel's second marriage, from which she has one daughter.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'