Eddie Murphy and Melanie Brown Planning to Marry Next Month?
Whispers of wedding talk have been swirling. This time it hit the hot couple Eddie Murphy and Melanie Brown, better known as the Scary Spice.
The twosome reportedly are planning to wed next year after dating for around four months. It is believed that they will celebrate their big day in a lavish ceremony at the Hotel Roosevelt, in Los Angeles.
If only the wedding really happens it will then be the second for Eddie, who has had five children from a previous marriage. It will also be Mel's second marriage, from which she has one daughter.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle