Eddie Murphy and Melanie Brown Planning to Marry Next Month?
Whispers of wedding talk have been swirling. This time it hit the hot couple Eddie Murphy and Melanie Brown, better known as the Scary Spice.
The twosome reportedly are planning to wed next year after dating for around four months. It is believed that they will celebrate their big day in a lavish ceremony at the Hotel Roosevelt, in Los Angeles.
If only the wedding really happens it will then be the second for Eddie, who has had five children from a previous marriage. It will also be Mel's second marriage, from which she has one daughter.
More Eddie Murphy News
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?
- Daniel Radcliffe Plays Corpse on Red Carpet of 'Swiss Army Man' Premiere
- Matthew McConaughey Could Be Your Teacher. Actor Is Going to Teach at University of Texas
- Drake 'Never Stops' Loving Rihanna
- 'Underworld: Blood Wars' Release Date Is Pushed Back to 2017
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby