Eddie Murphy and Melanie Brown Planning to Marry Next Month?
Whispers of wedding talk have been swirling. This time it hit the hot couple Eddie Murphy and Melanie Brown, better known as the Scary Spice.
The twosome reportedly are planning to wed next year after dating for around four months. It is believed that they will celebrate their big day in a lavish ceremony at the Hotel Roosevelt, in Los Angeles.
If only the wedding really happens it will then be the second for Eddie, who has had five children from a previous marriage. It will also be Mel's second marriage, from which she has one daughter.
More Eddie Murphy News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna