Eddie Murphy and Melanie Brown Planning to Marry Next Month?
Whispers of wedding talk have been swirling. This time it hit the hot couple Eddie Murphy and Melanie Brown, better known as the Scary Spice.
The twosome reportedly are planning to wed next year after dating for around four months. It is believed that they will celebrate their big day in a lavish ceremony at the Hotel Roosevelt, in Los Angeles.
If only the wedding really happens it will then be the second for Eddie, who has had five children from a previous marriage. It will also be Mel's second marriage, from which she has one daughter.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked