Vince Vaughn Taking Legal Action Against Kiss Reports
Though tabloid reports suggest otherwise, Vince Vaughn and Jennifer Aniston remain an item somehow. The Hollywood funnyman is making it clear to public worldwide that he and Aniston are still together by taking legal action against the Sun, Daily Mirror and New York Post over report he kissed a "mystery woman" at a London charity event shortly after he was reported break up with the actress earlier this month.
In a statement released by the London law firm Schillings, it is said that Vaughn would be filing a "legal complaint" against those publications for suggesting that he had either broken up with or been unfaithful to Aniston. "Ms. Aniston and Mr. Vaughn had not ended their relationship either at the material time or since," the statement said. "The suggestions that he was having a passionate embrace and kiss, or has ever been unfaithful to Ms. Aniston, are false."
Vaughn will also reportedly argue that a photo that accompanied the reports was misleading. According to the statement released by Vaughn's legal team, the case is expected to go to trial in London's High Court in 2007, unless the newspapers settle earlier. All of these may suggest that Vince Vaughn and Jennifer Aniston indeed are dating, ending the long circulating speculation and denial on their being a couple.
In related news, the Los Angeles Times reports that Aniston is in the process of purchasing a home in Beverly Hills for $15 million.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie